[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

"
hupple wrote:
"
wcbigworm wrote:
What are the best things to look for when crafting/buying a weapon for this build?

For mapping, high attack speed (20+) is the only essential mod. It would be good to also have spell damage/int/mana.

And the essence craft right?
"
wcbigworm wrote:

And the essence craft right?

Yes, use Delirium essence on Sai to craft. You may want to try yourself first and then buy one.
IAS is the best mod for mapping since dps is good enough anyway. For dps only you want high spell damage roll. I think you should aim for either spell damage or ias and craft the other one.

I crafted myself:
Spoiler
Last edited by hupple on Mar 30, 2017, 4:11:45 AM
Any chance you could upload a video of a full Uber Lab run?

Just managed to get all the gear together, 10k ES and i'm struggling a bit. Would really help to see you play the build as intended as I might be doing things wrong :)
How about using a skin of the loyal for this build as CI?
(Not in HC)
"
meemorize wrote:
Any chance you could upload a video of a full Uber Lab run?

Just managed to get all the gear together, 10k ES and i'm struggling a bit. Would really help to see you play the build as intended as I might be doing things wrong :)

Roger that.

"
Oumegah wrote:

How about using a skin of the loyal for this build as CI?
(Not in HC)

Its preety good. High DMG boost and no pain coloring ES chest.
Last edited by no1else515 on Mar 30, 2017, 3:00:17 PM
Wth are you talking about.. 2-3 shot which guardians?..
May I ask why do you use tempest shield ? for the +3% block ?
"
sthyliian wrote:
May I ask why do you use tempest shield ? for the +3% block ?

Yup
Just did uber lab as lowlife and killed izaro in 2 hits of essence drain. I'd say the damage is coming on pretty well.
@XxPreachxX, would you mind taking a quick look at my profile? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/meemorize/characters/afficia

I cannot figure out how you got so much damage.. I loaded your profile into Path of Building and you are at 147k dps inc the poison.

Looking at my profile I am nowhere near that,.. actually now that I'm typing this, I realise that I followed the Uber Lab gem link setup blindly and am not even using the Poison Support gem :/

That probably doesn't help :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info