[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

feels that heart breaker can be a good mid-game dagger with es recharge, es and spell damage
Found my first Lich today https://youtu.be/OMaoLJ-X4o0

I like the Darkness Enthroned belt with this bulit. You can get like 80% dmg increased. 80% more dmg overtime and 4% of life (shield) regenerated when you are moving with the right abyss jewel just from the belt. And the Watcher`s Eye Jewel is good.
Last edited by HellBoundno on Dec 17, 2017, 8:02:55 AM
i have 1 projectile, how to make 3 proj? as in the screenshot in 1 post
"
vvarior wrote:
i have 1 projectile, how to make 3 proj? as in the screenshot in 1 post

Um.. Use LMP or Dying Sun maybe? I honestly never had a situation when i needed more then 1 proj. Wich screenshot are you talking about btw?
Hi there, could you have a quick look over my character and just double check I'm doing everything right? As far as I can see, I'm only missing level 20 gems.

"
aastr wrote:
Hi there, could you have a quick look over my character and just double check I'm doing everything right? As far as I can see, I'm only missing level 20 gems.

You r also missing alot of INT on gear, need better bases for rings/amu and weapon is kinda meh cus its not allows whirling blades/shield charge..

Things like that can be considered as "gg" for this build(%inc mod is not craftable right now, just replace with faster start)
Last edited by no1else515 on Dec 21, 2017, 1:23:50 AM
Hello.
First of all thank you for such an easy way to start a league, though it kinda slow-ish.
Currently I'm 79 level and I still don't understand what are this 3 curses?
1. Temporal chains.
2. Enfeeble.
3. ????
"
Kibanchik wrote:
Hello.
First of all thank you for such an easy way to start a league, though it kinda slow-ish.
Currently I'm 79 level and I still don't understand what are this 3 curses?
1. Temporal chains.
2. Enfeeble.
3. ????

Thats a 3
Last edited by no1else515 on Dec 21, 2017, 7:41:59 AM
How to figure out what's better on jewels, +ES or +%es?
"
OrKToS wrote:
How to figure out what's better on jewels, +ES or +%es?

%ES is a bit better in most cases, unless your gear is really bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info