[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

Heretic's Veil still reduces mana reservation correctly, probably just the item text is bugged!
"
no1else515 wrote:
"
aastr wrote:
Is it really worth going triple-curse for enfeeble? It seems like a lot of investment for not a whole lot gained.

I was wondering as well, why do you go for a Sai over a spell damage wand?

Yes it is worth it.

Sai over wand -> movement.

Thanks for answering. I was wondering as well, is mapping not a bit of a pain without a pierce support? Also, what do you think of the new Decay support? It seems to be almost as good as empower.
"
aastr wrote:
"
no1else515 wrote:
"
aastr wrote:
Is it really worth going triple-curse for enfeeble? It seems like a lot of investment for not a whole lot gained.

I was wondering as well, why do you go for a Sai over a spell damage wand?

Yes it is worth it.

Sai over wand -> movement.

Thanks for answering. I was wondering as well, is mapping not a bit of a pain without a pierce support? Also, what do you think of the new Decay support? It seems to be almost as good as empower.

Yea, mapping can be annoying sometimes without pierce, but support gem isnt worth it, u might get some on tree or boots if u really want it. Decay is an ok-ish option till u get ur empower to lvl 3, note, that Decay is not getting spread by Contagion.
Last edited by no1else515 on Dec 10, 2017, 11:33:38 AM
For the hybrid path, is it really worth taking MoM while running blasphemy + TC + enfeeble? that setup with clarity only leaves me ~350 mana at level 83 for MoM
Thanks so much for this guide and your active answers.

Unfortunately not sure how to search just the thread itself, I remember reading a few weeks ago that you thought including blight into this (Alleolopathy gloves) was not worth it. With a bigger focus now on bosses in all tiers of maps not just end game, do you think it's worth trying to fit in?

I'm still progressing through early maps and have a simple 3 link blight going and i feel it helps a lot with ST (especially with threshold jewels).
You however have a lot more experience with the build at all levels, do you think there is a point where blight usefulness tapers off? Any new thoughts in 3.1 league about blight inclusion?
"
redragonblack wrote:
For the hybrid path, is it really worth taking MoM while running blasphemy + TC + enfeeble? that setup with clarity only leaves me ~350 mana at level 83 for MoM

Its better to drop enfeeble(hybrid section of this guide actually does not include enfeeble)

"
Darkeayras wrote:

Thanks so much for this guide and your active answers.

Unfortunately not sure how to search just the thread itself, I remember reading a few weeks ago that you thought including blight into this (Alleolopathy gloves) was not worth it. With a bigger focus now on bosses in all tiers of maps not just end game, do you think it's worth trying to fit in?

I'm still progressing through early maps and have a simple 3 link blight going and i feel it helps a lot with ST (especially with threshold jewels).
You however have a lot more experience with the build at all levels, do you think there is a point where blight usefulness tapers off? Any new thoughts in 3.1 league about blight inclusion?

While it can be a nice addition u still need to sacrifice some gems and jewel sockets on tree. Plus i personaly would like to maintaint my mobility while having roughly the same dmg output in high content.
Hey OP, thx for nice guide.
Got a question about new Impresence onyx amulet, is it going to be more useful than rare in Hybrid and CI version?
"
BaxaroNN wrote:
Hey OP, thx for nice guide.
Got a question about new Impresence onyx amulet, is it going to be more useful than rare in Hybrid and CI version?

it can be nice in hybrid, but not in CI, the whole point of using rare amulet for CI is to get ES, wich this amulet doesnt have.
"
no1else515 wrote:
"
redragonblack wrote:

Its better to drop enfeeble(hybrid section of this guide actually does not include enfeeble)

Oh didn't see that. I'm guessing I would drop Whispers of Doom until / if I switch to CI or LL then. Thanks for the quick reply!
Last edited by redragonblack on Dec 11, 2017, 4:51:54 PM
Hey I'm fairly new to path of exile so sorry if these questions seem obvious.
I've been having a lot of fun playing this build but I'm having trouble regenerating my energy shield. I did Atziri today and died to the last boss multiple times because i could not out regen the spear throws and i could not kill her fast enough before she kills me. Is there something in the build i missed and didn't pick up? This also leads me to my seconds question, When i would get hit by the spear i would get stunned and sometimes get clipped by a firenova. I have the Soul of the brine king pantheon but the first stun would always put me in trouble. Again is there something i missed in your build? Or do i just need to get better at the game, Thank you in advance for the help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info