[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

"
Possu81 wrote:

Why do u run CwDT on lvl9? Isn't lvl1 be just the best to get as many immortal call triggers as possible?

You dont want it to trigger from every single little hit because IC always gonna be in cooldown in situations when you need it.
How do u like

before end game crystal belt?
"
Possu81 wrote:
How do u like

before end game crystal belt?

This is ok, but i think crystal belt with INT on it and more res could be better and cheaper.
hey man, what do you think of using an Heretic's Veil Deicide Mask for the hybrid version? Im sitting at around 2.3k life and 2.2k ES with my current Gear at 66

"
UhYuuki wrote:
hey man, what do you think of using an Heretic's Veil Deicide Mask for the hybrid version? Im sitting at around 2.3k life and 2.2k ES with my current Gear at 66

Focus on getting Witchfire brew and 2nd curse if u have spare currency. Heretics veil is not good because Hybrid version uses MoM, you won't have enough mana unreserved. You also dont need Eye of Chayula until CI. Use rare amulet instead.
Last edited by no1else515 on Mar 28, 2017, 9:41:39 PM
Really liking this guide, thank you!

One question though, I am specifically trying to use this character as an efficient and safe uber lab farmer so I'm heading towards the Uber Lab variant you posted, but I am wondering if it would be better to use Malediction ascendancy instead of Vile Bastion since in Uber Lab I probably wouldn't get much use from Vile Bastion I think.

What do you think?
Spoiler

does Hex Master node increase the AoE of blasphemy temporal chains?
does Hex Master make witchfire brew bigger?
what about removing the curse effectiveness to spec into flask effectiveness?
you dont take remove burning flask?
"
captainhector wrote:
does Hex Master node increase the AoE of blasphemy temporal chains?

Yes.

"
captainhector wrote:
does Hex Master make witchfire brew bigger?

No.
how much damage giving 40% ED enchant?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1868554 ISC-IHC Chaos Trading vouch thread
"
meemorize wrote:
Really liking this guide, thank you!

One question though, I am specifically trying to use this character as an efficient and safe uber lab farmer so I'm heading towards the Uber Lab variant you posted, but I am wondering if it would be better to use Malediction ascendancy instead of Vile Bastion since in Uber Lab I probably wouldn't get much use from Vile Bastion I think.

What do you think?

It will work but might slow u down, be carefull runnining between monsters packs.

"
how much damage giving 40% ED enchant?

Around 2k for CI and 5k for LL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info