PSA: Set your STD sales tab BACK to non-public if you're not going to switch leagues for trades!!!

As the title says......

SET YOUR SALES TABS TO NON-PUBLIC ON PERMANENT LEAGUES!!!!!

if you're not going to go thru with trades!!!!

You folks are wasting a lot of perm-league players' time by not doing this...or at least answer us and tell us to fuck off!!!

Ya ya....I know I will get hate for this and peeps will tell me to play league.....and normally I do play the temp leagues.....check my damned profile. I just don't feel like leveling yet ANOTHER char from scratch at this point.

With that said, when I do play temp leagues I set my 25c and under tabs to private, and any trade requests of 30c and up....I at LEAST respond!!!

Show some fucking respect folks!!!!!!!!!!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2017, 7:34:17 AM
:effort:
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Come play temporary league, its more fun, that way you can complain about more things than deactivated tabs.

Join us.
Spreading salt since 2006
Done it this time. Although I did switch leagues during Breach and before that, it was kinda annoying.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Mar 25, 2017, 11:42:59 AM
Yes this is rather annoying. Although I think it's far worse for the person receiving the message 1000x especially if their items are near the top via searches.

You would imagine they would set it to non- public by now but for whatever reason they don't. It's really to the buyer's benefit actually as it forces prices down across since other sellers on the perm leagues would tend to price their wares in relation to the prices reflected as "Online" regardless of their intention on whether they actually want to sell it. Inflation is high on perm leagues so this is actually a good thing IMO.
That is annoying. I shut down everything but 1ex tabs or higher.

What you could do is just dial in on stuff listed in last week and likely they are in STD.

ppl wont change they are pricks. Yet another reason to play SSF.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 26, 2017, 10:48:35 PM
Yeaa no...100+ tabs no thx
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I switch leagues for 1 alt trades.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Hahah I've literally never turned my tabs off and I've been in every League except Perandus.

Oops. =/

I'll try to remember when I leave the office today.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info