PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

When will the death exp penalty be removed?

rt
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2017, 3:05:25 PM
Real time? How long will it take for the sun to burn out it's Hydrogen and move on to the Red Giant phase?
I hope it will never be removed.
Direct answer: There is no timeline for the removal of the penalty, so it's impossible to say.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
never because they don't want people to get level 100 :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
pick one :

you lose 10% of progress towards your next level on death

or

you lose 10% of your hoarded currency items in stash tab on death (rounded down)
Spreading salt since 2006
When GGG remains out of ideas for new content.

Anyway death penalty in this game is basically retarded because strength of a character is not increasing direct exponential with levels.

People farm dried lake till level 80, some maps till level 90 and are done...
There's HC level 100 in 2 weeks even in SSF... This is not D3 where deaths in sc is absolutely and totally meaningless. It's not a zerg game. Maybe learn to play and adjust your map to your real gameplay level ?

People roll absolutely disgusting maps and then cry that the game is unfair... When I really want to level I roll blue pack size maps and not core, I'm not good at game but I know how to be cautious.
... nothing
It will never be removed. It is one of GGG's most important money making systems.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I think that a death penalty is a good thing. There should be some consequences to dying even in soft core.

A change that might be ok is instead of a flat 10% penalty, it is just 10% of your current level percent... 20% through, 2% penalty; 70% through, 7% penalty. That might not feel as harsh to the 'everyone gets a trophy' crowd yet still be a small setback.
play hardcore and you will stop worrying about a 10% exp penalty. Seriously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info