Boots not showing up on poe.trade

Hey,

Never had much of an issue with poe.trade in the past (perhaps I haven't encountered this exact circumstance).

Posted up a pair of decent es boots that I crafted with 17% movement speed--and they are not showing up in the search criteria. I wondered why I didn't get any hit on them in the week they've been up-- 220+ ES, 40+ ele res, 17% ms. So I did a search and they didn't even show up on the list.

So I double checked the boots, everything looked right, no hits. Bumped it down to 200 ES, 40 res, 15% ms, still nothing. When I search exactly by name the item shows up but it appears that the crafted movement speed is not registering for some weird reason.

Any ways to fix?
Poe.trade has a couple different categories for modifiers; total mods, explicit, implicit, crafted, etcetera. However, there is no Total Movespeed category, so to find your boots one must explicitly search for Crafted Movespeed.
Alright, thanks Viper. So I guess I am just stuck leaving them as-is with the current way that the trading/selling situation is set-up.

They will probably sit in my tab then O.o.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info