what builds for good synergy as duo players

Hello guys !

So... my friend and me are always playing together as a duo, almost every league, but we never even tried to make characters with some synergy...

So we were wondering about it. But i have to say we are a bit short on ideas...

Could you guys give us some advices, ideas to work on it ?

(none of us are really fond of playing aurabots or summoners)

Last edited by phitta on Mar 24, 2017, 4:44:12 PM
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2017, 1:38:44 AM
nvm i didn't read the last part :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Last edited by satanttin on Mar 24, 2017, 4:27:34 PM
Full DPS Elemental Equilibrium would be my pick for HC. I solo mostly, but if I had a consistent partner one would go crit lightning shock and the other would be pure fire or if you wanted to be super careful then cold.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Last edited by Psomm on Mar 24, 2017, 5:01:43 PM
As someone who constantly plays two-player, my/our experience is that going double-offence just doesn't get you much of any synergy outside of "benefits from the same Auras/Curses". Whoever has the better coverage will carry the other for the most part, unless you kinda split up and not really co-op that much.

However, you can do a lot with a support-type build. Support builds can apply Bleed for Bloodlust, apply favourable Elemental Equilibrium, generate various Charges and Conduit them over (Brinerot Flag + Enduring Cry for Power/End and taunt), actually use Stibnite/Aquamarine for mitigation.. They can be pretty fun!

Champignons get some really powerful Taunt bonuses; 'enemies take 20% Increased Damage' alone is quite potent, and Taunted enemies deal 20% Less Damage to your buddy. Combine that with the Brinerot Flag for Power/End Charges, maybe a couple Auras or some Curse on Hit shenanigans, and you've got a pretty simple but effective Support build without just being an Aurabot.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 24, 2017, 5:33:21 PM
thanks for your answers, and i agree with both of you on the fact that everything can be done solo.

but by synergy it could also be, two builds that could be complement aura speaking, and requiring the same type of curses, since that's a problem for us, we are always fighting about which of our curse is the mose useful !

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Wait, mushroom tanks is a thing? That's awesome.

Oh. That's a bit of an in-joke around these parts, accidentally snuck it in there. :)

But, yes! They're pretty cool imo. Armour, a bit of Evasion, chunk of Block, and the whole Taunt business on top. Lately I've come to love Shield Charge, it's good for dashing around and tagging enemies with on-Hit effects such as Bleed, Taunt, Curses. Can also be built more offensively, using a good weapon and some Damage Supports instead.
Saying you want synerging build and then saying you dont want aurabot is kinda counterproductive...

then i would suggest variant of em

Mana Guardian aurabot and Null's or Dom blow build
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
In that case i will have to think more about it! and try to find a build which motivates me to play :)
Tank/charge generator(with Conduit, obviously) & self-cast discharger is also an option, I remember a thread couple of months ago, they said it was ok at least till yellow maps.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info