To who owns 200 ex items in league

"
Necromael wrote:
I'd give him rather than to the guy who asked for exalts for his "charrie" and "girl friend"

ahh the sad **** that gave away the shavs he gotten by begging? XD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
"
Necromael wrote:
I'd give him rather than to the guy who asked for exalts for his "charrie" and "girl friend"

what the fuck is a charrie

ROFL you might have been afk for this thread

That post was fucking pure gold
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
How about you learn to fucking trade rather then beg? No free lunch ''bro''

What is an average lunch your family's servants bring you?
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
"
Necromael wrote:

what the fuck is a charrie

ROFL you might have been afk for this thread

I feel like I missed a big joke, especially when I_NO doesn't know lol cause I keep up with most of the top forum posts he's been in.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Best post I've ever commented in for sure.. haha instant classic.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
Arazosa wrote:
My current finances is set at 130 chaoses, now that the price of 1 exalted jumped from 70 to 85 chaos in one night, I think I dont have nothing more to lose.

Would you rich bastards mind giving me a shavronne uncorrupted (any sockets) or directly 3 exalted for free? don't worry, I'll put the rest 2 ex!

Araz,

I only have like 5 chaos - can you give me 15 chaos?

I call this trickle-down begging.
go dried lake and stay there
a friend made a cool item 2 days ago, I wanted it, was worth about 4ex and I wanted to give him the proper money for it as hes done me too many favours in the past, I had about 4 chaos.

So I went into the game and started running t2 beach maps for chaos recipe. Found an amulet and a tabula that I sold for 77 chaos combined, and I did chaos recipe. Within 24 hours of striking the deal I had bought 4 exalts at 85 chaos each and paid him the full amount.

Play the game, chaos recipe in T2 maps is hardly some elite tactic that people cant get in on, I wasnt even doing unid recipe, this was 1 chaos a pop recipe and converting alts to jews to fuse to chaos. No one whos in a position to use a shavs needs a couple of ex handed to them, kill monsters, stuff drops on the floor, pick it up.
"
Arazosa wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
hahaha xD begging in the forums? ask a guildy or join one must be someone to lent it to you xD

Yes bro, me begging, me tired of dieing in 1 hit by powerful chaos monsters such as desecrated ground with 30 chaos resist

If you're playing ES with low health wtf do you expect. Go CI or go life. No one stacks chaos resist or even cares what their chaos resist is on their sheet, you're doing it wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info