PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

To who owns 200 ex items in league

My current finances is set at 130 chaoses, now that the price of 1 exalted jumped from 70 to 85 chaos in one night, I think I dont have nothing more to lose.

Would you rich bastards mind giving me a shavronne uncorrupted (any sockets) or directly 3 exalted for free? don't worry, I'll put the rest 2 ex!
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2017, 1:33:20 AM
hahaha xD begging in the forums? ask a guildy or join one must be someone to lent it to you xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
hahaha xD begging in the forums? ask a guildy or join one must be someone to lent it to you xD

Yes bro, me begging, me tired of dieing in 1 hit by powerful chaos monsters such as desecrated ground with 30 chaos resist
Last edited by Arazosa on Mar 24, 2017, 12:31:46 PM
maybe ur build just suck xd or go farm before doing higher tier maps?:P
or craft some pieces if that's what needed.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Arazosa wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

Yes bro, me begging, me tired of dieing in 1 hit by powerful chaos monsters such as desecrated ground with 30 chaos resist

So go CI or don't go low life without the gear to back it up. Problem solved. No begging required.
How about you learn to fucking trade rather then beg? No free lunch ''bro''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 24, 2017, 12:41:35 PM
I don't have 200 ex but can share insight on some wealth gain. Obviously Path of Economy or flipping is best way, but if you are like me and prefer to play the game then take these comments. A lot of momentum can be generated at the beginning of the league when prices are low.

Play a lot on the opening weekend, everything you sell will be claimed by someone, at the end of every night after you make necessary upgrade you must MUST convert all of your belongings to Exalts if possible.

Always have a plan to get to Dried Lake as soon as possible and get the early jump on farming. This league I transitioned out of Dried Lake on Day 3, complete my Atlas for Shaped Strands (Excavation + Shaper Orb + Uncomplete, then Colonnade + Shaper Orb for Mesa + Uncomplete). Then just go ham. Best layouts produce the most currency.

Ran about 300 total in a week, bought Skyforth and other upgrades. Then I just ran bosses or Labs. Going to finish crafting a 380 ish pDPS bow tonight so all my major upgrades are done, after that it is just smooth farming and refining.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
How about you learn to fucking trade rather then beg? No free lunch ''bro''

That 6L Perfect Form was free tho <3
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I'd give him rather than to the guy who asked for exalts for his "charrie" and "girl friend"
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
I'd give him rather than to the guy who asked for exalts for his "charrie" and "girl friend"

what the fuck is a charrie
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info