PoE 3.0

Hello guyz, im plaing poe for about few weeks but i love this game, i dont mind at all that there are only 4 acts and nothing more ... i've been plaing throu act 1 like 20 times or so ? :d and I'm not bored at all ... i actualy love those end game grinding games and this game is truely advanced on that thing...
Im especialy warried about the relese of the next acts ... heard that there is going to be about 10 acts i think ... Im totaly afraid that this kind of update will cause the game to be a one trick game ... with no reason to play after act 10 ... Share your opinion on that and if you agree or not ...

Thanx a lot and happy hunting Exiles
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2017, 8:18:50 PM
the game begins when u map tbh xd the acts are just a test basicly :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:

Maps are boring, the path to lvl 70 is the best. Rest is maps maps maps.
"
Razley23 wrote:
Hello guyz, im plaing poe for about few weeks but i love this game, i dont mind at all that there are only 4 acts and nothing more ... i've been plaing throu act 1 like 20 times or so ? :d and I'm not bored at all ... i actualy love those end game grinding games and this game is truely advanced on that thing...
Im especialy warried about the relese of the next acts ... heard that there is going to be about 10 acts i think ... Im totaly afraid that this kind of update will cause the game to be a one trick game ... with no reason to play after act 10 ... Share your opinion on that and if you agree or not ...

There is still about the same amount content to play than now. You just dont have to repeat it 3 times but get to go new places instead.
Also after act 10 there are still maps, atziri, uberlab and for that op 1% The shaper. And propably more to come....
For many of us the game truly starts when we hit the maps and the leveling and acts are just a warmup.
Last edited by Laskinaama on Mar 24, 2017, 11:42:08 AM
They are basically just removing repeating content as you level.

The story will still end at 68-70, like it currently does. You'll still be free to farm end game stuff as much as you want. This is more to remove the repetitiveness of repeating acts while leveling. And if fixes the issue where Act 1-2 Cruel/Merc is typcially easier than the Act 4 that came before it.
"
Rafein wrote:
They are basically just removing repeating content as you level.

The story will still end at 68-70, like it currently does. You'll still be free to farm end game stuff as much as you want. This is more to remove the repetitiveness of repeating acts while leveling. And if fixes the issue where Act 1-2 Cruel/Merc is typcially easier than the Act 4 that came before it.

I kinda like that A1 is a breeze after A4. Dont really see it as an issue.
"
Razley23 wrote:

A better way to look at it is instead of 4 acts and forever mapping. It's 10 acts and forever mapping with out having to repeat the same quests 3 times each.

Last edited by Ratedetar on Mar 24, 2017, 7:32:16 PM
"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
Razley23 wrote:

A better way to look at it is instead of 4 acts and forever mapping. It's 10 acts and forever mapping with out having to repeat the same quests 3 times each.

Would still be awesome to have different quests while leveling, repeating the same exact act 3x is really bad if you play the game like me in really long sessions. Can literally fall asleep playing Normal then Cruel then Merciless within a day or two of each other. Glad they are leaving the maps though just starting the grind and loving it.
"
Razley23 wrote:

ok, so if you think about the game as it use to be (when dominus was the final boss) there were 3 acts total. that was a total of 9 acts (normal, cruel, merc).

when Act 4 was added Malachai became the new end boss in the story. however, the game, imo, never really felt like it got balanced properly in difficulty after that. Act 4 was really difficult leveling up with base gear going in and fighting daresso, kaom, and malachai. then you get to cruel and *whoosh* you are in Act 3 thinking "wtf just happened". like seriously the scaling is shit. anyway with Act 4 the total number of Acts got brought up to 12.

so when 3.0 comes out they are deleting some difficulties and making it 10 acts. basically where you would have had to play through over, and over again the same story you now wont have to. its going to be one (maybe two) play through(s) that is (hopefully) scaled properly on release.
Last edited by M0rO on Mar 24, 2017, 8:01:52 PM
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

Maps are boring, the path to lvl 70 is the best. Rest is maps maps maps.
painful to say this but... i agree with you
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info