is vorici 6L worth it?

in your experiences has it been worth the 1500 fuse to 6L with vorici, or is the average significantly less w/o?

also curious about how the pros 6L and craft their equips in the beginning of the league. by the time i lvl up, there's alrdy good 6L rares on poetrade, but how the heck do the pros do it early in the league?
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2017, 11:00:29 PM
Anything that bypasses RNG is ALWAYS better. Everything on Vorici is always better. Links, sockets, whatever. The only reason to try your luck is stupidity or not having the currency for the table and being too myopic to save up. Yup, you can 6L off one fuse. You could get 6Ls back to back with a few hundred. Then you're going to hit a dry spell and spend 6k with nothing to show for it.

A streamer spent 3.6k and got nothing. He could have 6L 3 items and still had fuses to spare. Plus GGG always manipulates the RNG behind it, like they do with currency and just about anything. Some leagues it's easier, some harder.

Use the table. Don't be a shnook.
Deliver pain exquisite
No. Not unless 1 of a kind type deal. Like a 950 ES chest or something. Regular stuff sell fuse buy 6L you want its cheaper IME. Or gamble. All you need is a 5L anyway until the big 6. (guardians, Uber, Shaper)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 24, 2017, 5:21:14 AM
On average, it's worth doing it yourself. Odds are that it will take you less than 1500 fuses to 6 link an item. But, there is a chance that you will get seriously fucked. There was a guy not long ago that spent 5k fuses trying to 6 link an item then gave up and used Vorici.

For me personally, socketing and linking myself been worth it, so far. First 6 link took close to 200 fuses. Second 6 link took close to 700 fuses. Six-socketing cost me significantly less as well.

There are other factors as well though. Like, do you enjoy gambling? Can you handle using all of your fusings and getting nothing in return?

It also depends on what you are trying to link. A lot of items you can buy already 6-linked for less than what Vorici is asking. Some for significantly less.
i vorici items of ilvl 82 or more.
Second-class poe gamer
Vorici is never worth it imo. If you don't want to gamble you are cheaper buying a 6L item from someone else. If I do not need something right now, I ususally gamble and rarly got dissapointed.

The one universal rule of PoE: Do not use currency you cannot afford to lose.
Is health insurance worth it? No way to know until you need it.

If you are in it for the long term, go with manual fusing. It costs less on the average.

If you HAVE TO have it and it's the only one you'll ever do, use the bench so you don't lose.
depense on luck really xd i never used vorici tbh since i hate saving that many fusings xD
normally get a 6l once every league sometimes 2 which is a good number if u ask me :P 5l's are ez mode and fine enough 6l is just for the rich/lucky xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
No it is almost never worth it...It is cheaper to buy a six link.even trying to link it yourself will most likely take less than 1500 fuse unless you are very unlucky
I even use Vorici for 5L, my last 4 manual 5Links needed 394, 240, 165 and 224 fusings. This is why I never even try to 6Link manually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info