Talking about RNG god...

2 Leagues ago my friend chanced his first sorc boots ever. BOOM! Skyfort! This league in his first uber lab he chances sorc boots and omfg its skyfort again...
Im kinda jealous.
My best rng ever was shavronne from mysterious gift prophecy.
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2017, 2:22:43 PM
"
Laskinaama wrote:
Skyfort!

His own skyfort? That's amazing. Some sort of hideout MTX?

Now I'm jealous. I want a skyfort too. A pink one. On a cloud.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Mar 24, 2017, 4:38:40 AM
This all sounds so vague.
How do you even know your friend chanced anything and didn't just buy (even rmt) the boots.

Nothing wrong being a little sceptic, right.
"
Fapmobile wrote:
How do you even know your friend chanced anything and didn't just buy (even rmt) the boots.

ummm.... I trust my friend since hes not the kind to make shit up. Also hes not pro enough to farm 30+ ex XD
I have a friend I turned onto this game over xmas. Dude is so lucky too. Skyforth found. two shaves found. When he was doing Chaylua got the best drops, jewels and always got blessing in same run. He basically found more than me for 3 years of playing and 20 toons 90+. RNG is RNG.

I found an 80ex 630ES rare shield once and the guarnteed uber/shaper drops but other than that nothing like a shavs or skyforth and chanced like 5000 boots prolly.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 24, 2017, 5:33:55 AM
"
Laskinaama wrote:
"
Fapmobile wrote:

ummm.... I trust my friend since hes not the kind to make shit up. Also hes not pro enough to farm 30+ ex XD

Or... are am tea?
You should never ever compare your own drop luck to others in this game. Will only make you cry :D
"
tinko92 wrote:
"
Laskinaama wrote:
"
Fapmobile wrote:

Or... are am tea?

If any of my friends would ever do "pay to win". I would slap them and break up the friendship.
Seriously i dont know anyone who would do that. Its lame, ridiculous and defeats the purpose of playing a game.
I've never chanced anything to unique. Kinda sad I'm still trying.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
I just recently reached merciless and my third prophecy gained was the 6 link one. Best drop I have ever gained hands down. RNG gods are a fickle bunch
IGN: Zakariaz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info