Stat scaling items VS POTCG

"
Geisalt wrote:
why when i prove that Potcg is not garbage ... the thread dies? q_q

Forums are mostly used for QQ ;)

That's how to make successfull threads, give people something to disagree with and correct and you will get many replies.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Geisalt wrote:
What about YOU prove it by playing it? DO it, play it, then tell us.
otherwise, you cant agree or disagree my numbers, dont stay passive... You are the one who made the first statement about "potcg got forgotten", it's true... but it's cuz it's good already!

Honestly, it's damage with abyssus is comparable to atziri disfavour without abyssus, it may seem bad but with the defensive stack of STR is amazing by itself.

"
and you look at POTCG that with heavy investment scarcely deal damage you realize something is off

This is untrueeeeee bleblebleh

"
Note: Im not saying that POTCG should be as OP as HOWA and Sprinkler, no those should be nerfed, but atleast make it be worth the investment

according to all my tests on PoB, sprinkler needs far more investments to the offensive side, so much that we sacrifice defenses. With potcg, both scale at once.

theorycrafting on pob and playing it are often a path to disappointments

Don't forget that potcg is a 2hander with Brutus and howa can be dual or shield wielded
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
str boost is ok, dex and int not so much.

dex: howa looks like a better choice for a dex build

int: 1% increased aoe every 20 int is quite bad, tring to build around it seems like a waste of time

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

So what you're saying is that a level 12 unique weapon isn't as strong in endgame as weapons that are level 6x? Wow, this certainly is truly a revelation.

Someone should get to the bottom of this. And while you're there perhaps you can investigate why there aren't too many Shaper farmers using Limbsplit or Redbeak.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info