Is my level too high?

My current level is 96. So I finally decided(boring) to finish act 4 in normal. Of course I killed daresso but he didn't drop The Eye of Desire. Which I can give it to Dialla.
Is my level to high that why I didn't get The Eye of Desire?
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2017, 12:10:37 PM
Check your quests, you probably already handed it over earlier. It's an unskippable quest, so either that's a rather old character, or you did it before.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 23, 2017, 6:34:49 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Check your quests, you probably already handed it over earlier. It's an unskippable quest, so either that's a rather old character, or you did it before.
Nope it was untouched area. No teleport discovered. Nothing.
Loot filter maybe? You can press Highlight Items (Alt by default) to override your item filter temporarily
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
Loot filter maybe? You can press Highlight Items (Alt by default) to override your item filter temporarily
I try but I think quest item override item filter.
How did you move ahead without completing these quests? So you can just join party with someone in harvest and get around these quests?
"
Tereng wrote:
How did you move ahead without completing these quests? So you can just join party with someone in harvest and get around these quests?

Character from before these quests were introduced.

-------
@Kastmar: check the individual quests, fourth in the quest menu for Daresso.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Tereng wrote:

-------

That makes sense, thanks.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Tereng wrote:

-------

I will try thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info