Tornado Shot ST Support?

I'm just curious.

What support is best for Single Target damage on Tornado Shot? All I've really been able to find is a video stating LMP and a few Reddit posts saying GMP.

Basically, the 3 options I'm thinking about are:

Lesser Multiple Projectiles
Greater Multiple Projectiles
Slower Projectiles

Given that I'll be getting +1 projectiles from Deadeye ascendancy (Which is why I'm contemplating SP, without that +1 then LMP would be better than standard single projectile)

So, my understanding is that it'll work like this:

Slower Projectiles will be 29% more damage and will have 3 shots hit a target for a total of 387% damage.

Lesser Multiple Projectiles will be 16% less damage and will have 5 shots hit a target for a total of 420% damage.

Greater Multiple Projectiles will be 26% less damage and will have 7 shots hit a target for a total of 518% damage.

But is that correct? Will GMP be the best for damage output? Or is there more to factor in (Such as how frequently a shot might miss due to the spacing of detonations combined with the random nature of the sub-projectile firing angles)
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2017, 3:13:08 PM
GMP. Always use GMP with TS.
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info