I am a trade scammer.

Reported.
Double report. Should work
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Enlighten me (and those of us not in the know)

How does trade scamming work?
I mean, you have to mouse over the item to confirm what youre getting.

I really hope trhese scams arent along the lines of "hey dude, can i try on your kaoms? I just want to see what it looks like on me...ill give it back, i promise"

"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
"
eebertay wrote:

I really hope trhese scams arent along the lines of "hey dude, can i try on your kaoms? I just want to see what it looks like on me...ill give it back, i promise"

u have perandus scams, strongbox scams and probally more that doesn't involve trading items/ curency
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
eebertay wrote:

u have perandus scams, strongbox scams and probally more that doesn't involve trading items/ curency

Ah, gotcha

Not sure why i didnt think of that
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
"
eebertay wrote:

Ah, gotcha

Not sure why i didnt think of that

Probably because you are not a low life unethical scum bag?
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
I always wondered what would happen if you said it was yourself. Do they remove your post? Like, what do the drones do in this case?

Everybody has the right to ruin their own reputation. If anything they may lock the thread for bottom tier trolling.

This is fair.

Yet none of your threads have been locked!
"
Mythabril wrote:
One man's shekels are another man's shackles.

Now that's the truth.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
more like an attention seeker
"
satanttin wrote:

Don't forget ROTA scams. LFM Poorjoy runs, from 1 hideout (translation: give me all your keys then fack off).

Then you have price fixing scams (check reliquary keys in SCL right now lol). Then over charging scams: Uber lab carry (your offering + 10c + my loot). Scams to loop through global 820 (Free Untainted Paradise, tips appreciated, PST, message the dude and he's got in blocked off charging 30c per spot). Bait and switch scams (lots of people don't thoroughly check the mods on things like leaguestones or gems). Complicated confidence scams (list item for 2ex, get a friend to post WTB said item for 4ex, you grab it thinking I'll flip it and make a quick 2ex, oops, friend is not interested any longer, you just got baited). Crafting scams (I charge 5c to 6L on Vorici's table, takes 1,500 fuses and item, puts on ignore list).

There are tons of scams people run. From boss completions to basically jumping from open party to open party and trying to invade their maps (have had it done to me once). And that's outside the regular douches that try to lowball or basically grift you on a much smaller scale.

Everyone will get bit one day. You try to minimize the risks as best you can, but it's like like, someone out there will scam you sooner or later :p
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info