When parents fight each other it's probably one of the worst things to see =(

:(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2017, 2:44:04 PM
it is, but think of it that way, as long as they are fighting, there is passion and an interest in resolving whatever issue... when people stop fighting and just give up, things are worse
When your colon turns inside out and falls out your asshole, this is the thing of nightmares.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Who won?

Spoiler
The bane of any long term relationship, nothing uncommon. People often just bite each other out of boredom. If it's seldom and not provoked by more serious (hidden) problems, just forget.

Also, never share anything personal on the internet, you stupid dino. You will get nothing positive out of it.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Just give them a time out until they calm down.
T-Rexes dont have parents pshhhh
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Sounds like an epic T-Rex battle. That's the stuff movies are made of, not something to be sad about.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 23, 2017, 6:55:06 PM
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Having that knowledge in your brain that you contributed to half of I_No would also fuck your brain.
They're fighting each other for a reason...
Can I ask how are you Wretch? How you feeling Bro? Pretty good mate or what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info