HC: help re-colouring a 5L?

Hi guys.
Not sure I am in the correct forum... Oh well.

At lvl 60 HC I finally decided to invest and buy a few items.
But I accidentally bought a corrupted armour (didn't know about them) and I cannot use it, wrong colours.

So wondering if any of you has a high level Vorici in HC league and could help me?
Sadly I am quite poor now, but hoping 350 chromatic will be enough (it is a pure STR armour and I want all red, should be easy to get).

Thanks
Rastakwer
Learning the Hard Way
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2017, 8:32:21 AM
To recolor a corrupted item you need vaal orbs. Lots of Vaal orbs.

You really should either adapt to the item you purchased, or suck it up as a learning experience.

If you carry out your plan of looking for a player with a level 8 crafting bench, don't do it like this. Anyone who answers your request is 95% likely to be trying to scam you. Do it by trying to find him... not by asking him to find you. You're an easy target and there's lots of scammers out there.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 23, 2017, 7:56:03 AM
Damn.
You're probably right, item is not worth it...
Thanks for answering.
350 chromatics for a piece of armour that one can equip at lvl 60?

just level to 68/72 with whatever and buy a better piece of armor then.

will be cheaper and better, unless your strange lvl 60 corrupted armor is otherwise GG.
He doesn't need 350. The "guarentees 1 red socket" is 4 chromes and 4 vaals. Might have to try a couple times. The problem is finding an honest person in this cesspool to do it. I would wait until I could do it myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info