[2.6] Dead Build

3.0 Gutted this.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Feb 28, 2018, 8:05:47 PM
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2017, 7:51:37 AM
looks OK but arent those items a little bit expensive ?
how this build charges generate ? sorry for english
Last edited by dantekral on Mar 23, 2017, 8:58:00 AM
"
dantekral wrote:
how this build charges generate ? sorry for english

Way 1 > Boots gives you bleeding and generating 1 charge while you bleeding and hit the enemy
Way 2 > Raider ascendancy gives %20 chance to gain charges on kill
Way 3 > Raider ascendancy also gives %20 change to gain charges when you hit rare or unique
Alternate Way > Poacher's mark gives %30-40 chance to gain charge on kill (Just for info no need)
no longer playing
Any videos? this doesn't sound really promising
Thanks for sharing i can't wait to see a video of this build in action!

By the way you gave me inspiration i will use Cospri but for Glacial cascade :)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
WikarinaTana wrote:
Thanks for sharing i can't wait to see a video of this build in action!

By the way you gave me inspiration i will use Cospri but for Glacial cascade :)

I cant send video now but im gonna upload a gif in action, my internet connection is realy slow.Maybe i send video later but not soon takes forever to upload. I doubt glacial cascade works as discharge but again anything possible with red trail that boots is ridiculously overpowered.
no longer playing
"
rectis wrote:
Any videos? this doesn't sound really promising

I support this claim, I don't see how the charges generation could be anywhere near enough to sustain a high speed mapping experience!
where video?
"
I support this claim, I don't see how the charges generation could be anywhere near enough to sustain a high speed mapping experience!

I'm concerned about this as well. What is the hits/second going to be using cyclone (factoring accuracy in) and will it be ~8 hits per 0.25 seconds (0.25 seconds is coc cooldown right?)?

Assuming we are bleeding all the time, using the red trail will guarantee frenzy charge on every hit, so if we hit 32+ times per second with cyclone, we will be at or above 8 charges per discharge.

Cyclone hits twice per skill use, per the wiki
"
Cyclone spins at the player's attack speed and deals area of effect damage twice per spin. When dual wielding, each weapon hits once per spin.

So there would need to be 16 uses per second. Attack speed calculation is something I don't have time to work out and is complicated by the fact that for every frenzy charge it increases by 4%, it's a pretty integral part of this build though, anyone have any knowledge to drop on us concerning this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info