[2.6] Berserker Brutus' Lead Sprinkler: Zerking Balls

"
SumoFlorist wrote:
Hey man, nice writeup, i'm currently leveling my Version (inspired by some YouTube Videos) of a leadsprinkler Berserker and after reading through your post i thought i would give my take on the concept:

I went Iron Reflexes and Resolute Technique.

As for jewels i ofc use 2x wildfire but i also use 2x Inertia for the strength boost (24 str + converts dex in radius to strength which gives an additional 50 strength (or 74 with the flat Bonus)).

I'm using concentrated effect instead of faster attacks on the moltenstrike links and wear a devoto's Devotion for the added attack and movement Speed (the reduced physical damage has like Zero effect thanks to the Avatar of Fire keynode xoph's blood gives me).

As for cwdt Setups i found it really nice to run two seperate setups beeing:

Cast When Damage Taken + Vortex + Bladefall (This Setup slows enemies near me and bladefall leeches off enemies further away should i get hit hard by some ranged Mobs -> really great survivability tool)

Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Flamegolem + Inc. Duration (Standard "ohshit" Setting providing short physical immunity and the flamegolem buff for increased damage).

Another neat unique to use is The Wise Oak unique bismuth flask for the additional fire Penetration.

Here is my current gear:

Spoiler

Why all the flat phys?
"
plaguefear wrote:
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
Hey man, nice writeup, i'm currently leveling my Version (inspired by some YouTube Videos) of a leadsprinkler Berserker and after reading through your post i thought i would give my take on the concept:

I went Iron Reflexes and Resolute Technique.

As for jewels i ofc use 2x wildfire but i also use 2x Inertia for the strength boost (24 str + converts dex in radius to strength which gives an additional 50 strength (or 74 with the flat Bonus)).

I'm using concentrated effect instead of faster attacks on the moltenstrike links and wear a devoto's Devotion for the added attack and movement Speed (the reduced physical damage has like Zero effect thanks to the Avatar of Fire keynode xoph's blood gives me).

As for cwdt Setups i found it really nice to run two seperate setups beeing:

Cast When Damage Taken + Vortex + Bladefall (This Setup slows enemies near me and bladefall leeches off enemies further away should i get hit hard by some ranged Mobs -> really great survivability tool)

Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Flamegolem + Inc. Duration (Standard "ohshit" Setting providing short physical immunity and the flamegolem buff for increased damage).

Another neat unique to use is The Wise Oak unique bismuth flask for the additional fire Penetration.

Here is my current gear:

Spoiler

Why all the flat phys?

to be honest: the gauntlets came that way, the belt i didnt have the chance of upgrading yet and the rings... i'm still experimenting whether flat phys (since avatar of fire scales off of it) or flat fire damage or maybe some res i might be missing in the future would be better.
Hey. Ive been using Cheiftain version of this build but recently picked up Acuity. How would the skill tree differ with the instant leech from acuity and not having to go all the way to VP? Current gear.
Spoiler
"
Assword wrote:
Hey. Ive been using Cheiftain version of this build but recently picked up Acuity. How would the skill tree differ with the instant leech from acuity and not having to go all the way to VP? Current gear.
Spoiler

We don't scale crit, so i wouldn't rely on that tbh
I'm curious to know if adding a taste of hate would help even further with the mitigation? How much over the cap at that point would it be suitable before we start to see a real help from it? I was thinking of replacing the onslaught flask with it. Also with meginords being the "end game" gloves I was thinking about trying to incorporate the black sun crest helmet into this, but would have to give up the 100str roll in favor of a good rare with resists to make up for the lack of them on the helmet slot.

What have you guys found with the low accuracy rating and how much does that affect our dps? Outside of the projectiles themselves? Are we then not worried about the actual hit at that point? I am still unclear on some of the mechanics, so if anyone can clarify I would appreciate it.

Thank you for the guide, I've been enjoying it thus far.

hey guys quick question, I've started this league as a templar, found literally just horseshit the first 30 levels so I played with Molten Strike, stumbled over a video of lifting nerd talking about that Lead Sprinkler, got me one for 1 chaos and kept playing it... Now I'm asking myself if this build is also viable as templar or just as marauder?
Unfortunately my knowledge of the game is probably 2/10 and decreasing with every patch, playing obviously just for fun so comments from experienced players are much appreciated! thx!

edit: my tree, in case someone needs a laugh^^

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAASzC2EUIBRNGJEaOCKvJy8yfjKJMtE1kjboOFM6UjrYOuE8LT38Q2NDyEVHTeNPBFBHVkhX4lhjWK9fP2ebaPJxTXbnd-V5aIKbg8yGYIzPkFWaz6IAplenCKlurj6vbLc-vJ_AZsEExq7YJNi94XPkUevu7SDvDvAf8kX2SPxL_gr-jw==
Last edited by DontBeAMaybe on Mar 30, 2017, 10:22:55 AM
I have a Daresso's Defiance 6L is this viable for this build ? It grants free onslaught charges instead of using the flask. I lose about +50 to max life though.
Can someone help me with doing uberlab. Is uberlab possible to do with this char? I mean with other chars i farm uberlab but with this char it seems not possible. Every short move on a trap is killing me.
Even trials are to hard. thx in advance
Just started levelling this char (just completed Normal lab, was a breeze). My molten strike atm is at 6k (WTF is going on there, that is disgusting numbers for this level lol, can't wait to tickle end game content).

Thanks to op for the guide.

Edit: Reaaly pleased with the results of this build so far, just completed cruel lab at 46 with ease.
Last edited by matthew24906793 on Mar 31, 2017, 5:59:59 PM
"
samus_aran wrote:
Can someone help me with doing uberlab. Is uberlab possible to do with this char? I mean with other chars i farm uberlab but with this char it seems not possible. Every short move on a trap is killing me.
Even trials are to hard. thx in advance

Make sure to respec out of Vaal Pact. No life regen and traps is deadly. I haven't tried to solo uber yet on this char but I plan on trying it soon. I just want to level up some more and get some more life. I'll try to update it here. You can probably do it with vaal pact but with more life flasks. There are better builds than this to farm uber lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info