[2.6] Berserker Brutus' Lead Sprinkler: Zerking Balls

Has anyone played around with the aura setup? Since we are going for xoph's blood wouldn't herald of ash be useless especially since elemental focus is used. I saw other brutus sprinkler builds and they use anger + grace. Grace provides evasion so how beneficial would it be for this build would iron reflexes be a good keystone to grab

Currently loving the build probably the highest dps ive ever had leveling. Also my first ever marauder and i've been playing since 2012!

Edit: Decided to keep HoA AA and Flammability as my aura set up. Seems to be working fine. Finally got myself a xoph's blood still leveling.

Edit 2: Upgraded my gear because i finally 6L my belly. Also made my cold and lightning resists equal so wise oak gives me defensive bonuses for both cold and lightning. However getting all three will be a challenge

Edit 3: Got rid of vaal lightning trap, blood rage, warchief, HoA, AA, Blasphemy and substituted them with another CWDT setup of Molten shell + bladefall. Also using grace+anger with flammabilty as self cast for bosses. Also swapping between melee splash and fire pen for clearing/bosses

Reasons for the changes: Clear speed with melee splash feels nicer, fire pen not really needed for trash. I never seemed to use vaal lightning trap (idk i'm just not used to using it lol) blood rage didn't seem that helpful except maybe for the frenzy charges (might switch back to it) But i'm using protector now instead of warchief. I believe the attack speed will benefit me more than the melee dmg. Bladefall is great for those pesky rangers and molten shell is something im playing around with. Really just testing different setups

Gear at Lvl 81:
Spoiler
Last edited by MiniManz on Mar 30, 2017, 6:17:14 PM
"
MajimaGoro wrote:
Hey, currently doing this build at lvl75~ish,with iron reflexes though. I know this build will destroy end game bosses, but the clear speed is pretty garbage i think, it's a bit subjective but im used to faster clear speed builds, any suggestion of clearing trash mobs or sub in a secondary skill for leveling? my gear:
Spoiler

Drop Anger and get Herald of Ash. You lose an insignificant amount on tooltip compared to the gain in QoL on clearing packs cleaner and leaving less stragglers. MS only bottlenecks in clearspeed if you're waiting for all the balls to drop instead of attacking once and leaping to the next pack already.
Adding molten shell to your cwdt is really great way to stay safe. The explosion combined with savage hits is enough to full heal.
N/m... just missed part of the main post that covered my question.
Last edited by BaggerX on Mar 26, 2017, 6:26:43 PM
"
MajimaGoro wrote:
Hey, currently doing this build at lvl75~ish,with iron reflexes though. I know this build will destroy end game bosses, but the clear speed is pretty garbage i think, it's a bit subjective but im used to faster clear speed builds, any suggestion of clearing trash mobs or sub in a secondary skill for leveling? my gear:
Spoiler

swapping out fire pen for a decently levelled melee splash has been working wonders for me. theres more than enough damage to go around. and just swap fire pen back in for the boss if need be. clearspeed is great
Can't decide if i should get a belly of the beast or try and find a good astral plate.
Last edited by Skaithakk on Mar 27, 2017, 2:10:21 PM
Tried to find it, elsewhere, but what are your thoughts on this build for HC? Is it viable? It looks super fun, so thanks for making an awesome guide for it.
thanks guys, HoA and melee splash work pretty damn good for map clearing
if anyone rips this build to standard and wants to sell their new sprinklers hmu, just name your price i'll pay it, i want them so bad....pm me through poe website or in game either is fine.
forum/view-thread/2112954

forum/view-thread/1915830
Hey man, nice writeup, i'm currently leveling my Version (inspired by some YouTube Videos) of a leadsprinkler Berserker and after reading through your post i thought i would give my take on the concept:

I went Iron Reflexes and Resolute Technique.

As for jewels i ofc use 2x wildfire but i also use 2x Inertia for the strength boost (24 str + converts dex in radius to strength which gives an additional 50 strength (or 74 with the flat Bonus)).

I'm using concentrated effect instead of faster attacks on the moltenstrike links and wear a devoto's Devotion for the added attack and movement Speed (the reduced physical damage has like Zero effect thanks to the Avatar of Fire keynode xoph's blood gives me).

As for cwdt Setups i found it really nice to run two seperate setups beeing:

Cast When Damage Taken + Vortex + Bladefall (This Setup slows enemies near me and bladefall leeches off enemies further away should i get hit hard by some ranged Mobs -> really great survivability tool)

Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Flamegolem + Inc. Duration (Standard "ohshit" Setting providing short physical immunity and the flamegolem buff for increased damage).

Another neat unique to use is The Wise Oak unique bismuth flask for the additional fire Penetration.

Here is my current gear:

Spoiler

Last edited by SumoFlorist on Mar 28, 2017, 5:02:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info