[2.6] UberLabChamp Facerolling Uber Lab farmer

How is this build performing on maps?
how do i lvl efficiently once i switched to this build? i would like to grab a few more nodes
"
GoDLikUS wrote:
How is this build performing on maps?

It was specifically designed for the lab, didn't try it on maps. The downside would be high elemental damage, since the build doesn't have much defence against it.

"
how do i lvl efficiently once i switched to this build? i would like to grab a few more nodes

Just run lower tier maps (8-11) without high elemental mods / bosses. And swap in bleed removal flask.
Update: increased movement speed (now with haste aura)
Been testing this build out recently, I've noticed a few issues. I have 34k armour normally and about 117k armour with flasks yet still get one shot by Izaro (Or whatever his name is). The main issue I am having is the low damage from my BV. Tooltip reads 8k damage at 20 stacks (Without flasks) I am using Atziri's Promise.

Hows the damage for blade vortex with poison support? Best way to increase it?

Would spending points on chaos damage or physical damage enhance the damage of blade vortex of this build?

How quickly can this build run a lab?

Are there alternatives to the presence of chayula amulet?

Do you have to focus on accuracy for this build?

If accuracy is required for this build, and we use concentrated destruction support gem, should we invest in Resolute Technique on skill tree?

Why not use chaos inocculation with infused shield? Are we unable to reserve life in that situation? (Sorry, not familiar with ES dynamics)

Gem: Energy from Within: best location to put this gem(s)?

Flask: Instead of magic Granite Flask... What about Lion's roar?

What about voidwalkers boots for this build?

How important is cast speed to this build?

Have you considered: voidbringer or doedres tenure for this build or does armour suffer?

What Ring/belt/glove/boot/helm stats should we focus on?

"
Impulsive8 wrote:
Been testing this build out recently, I've noticed a few issues. I have 34k armour normally and about 117k armour with flasks yet still get one shot by Izaro (Or whatever his name is). The main issue I am having is the low damage from my BV. Tooltip reads 8k damage at 20 stacks (Without flasks) I am using Atziri's Promise.

You need to up your damage. This build is odd but interesting. you can actually have a lot of damage, but it is based on chaos damage+poison damage. If you are getting 1 shot by izaro, you energy shield is lacking.
Izaro 1 hit: Are you using enough life regen, LOH, or energy shield recharge?

-you can swap out the mana regen war cry for life regen war cry since it will impact ES.

-Also, you can go to the ghost reaver node on the skill tree, and skip 1 socket for the cluster of life on hit supports above the iron reflex node.

Damage: added chaos damage+ poison on hit causes this to go ape shit.

Possible skill tree...
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAQc0AACBGbS-p2VNvTZHfoTZj2B08SmlbyeaaiPTTiotgxUgLOkA7oazKk1H4iLipDl9W6xHUUwZhkWWykpvnoMJRnG0DOGIHar-Seq6DXxXySj6gscdvjOHA-64kxzcjxrr7qcIj0YdFPrSFy-ApFXWZOcksPfBMtFFR8BmPAXvfJ_fytO-iqEvkydcinvXf8bBxYhCHdlDVPRx7BiP-tDQX2psCyL0bRkRUDW5HU-nK5f0UlOXlT1fTLNFfg5cavrZWxslS67pAvnoaHTaYpSgGFYIZxW4yFuWMgHcn6Onn7kd3Q1br1xAkzq9J5uhGGp4L3zlWAfsXISUiXGqzWvUYhcslHvUAAAVAAACAAfQAQH0AQEQABQCAAAVAQAEAAA=

So I have been examining options for this skill tree, because there is a lot of wasted points (no offense). I definitely can see where the thought process is, but got tripped up after seeing how much focus is on empty notes, and how much moving around.

The above link is an option, but is still requiring some insight from others.

I put more emphasis on damage--> area of effect--> cast speed

Since we are taking the iron reflex passive, we do not have to go to the let to grab those armour % nodes since evasion % nodes are converted to armour.

I included life leech in this model because of the ghost reaver node is to much to give up given the life leach properties that are on the way to grabbing iron reflex.

Star bonuses:
68% increased Area of Effect of Area Skills
60% increased Area Damage

I need advice:

vaal pact+ghoster reever.... is it better then zealots oath? may be something to consider.

"
Impulsive8 wrote:

If you ask for advice, you should make you character profile public so I could look and spot the issues.
If Izaro one shots you, I am guessing you are missing taste of hate and basalt flasks, or your %ES is way too low.
If you are having damage issues, I mush ask do you dual wield RedBeaks and did you take Pain Attunement? Other than that, the damage comes from good jewels.

"

Possible skill tree...
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAQc0AACBGbS-p2VNvTZHfoTZj2B08SmlbyeaaiPTTiotgxUgLOkA7oazKk1H4iLipDl9W6xHUUwZhkWWykpvnoMJRnG0DOGIHar-Seq6DXxXySj6gscdvjOHA-64kxzcjxrr7qcIj0YdFPrSFy-ApFXWZOcksPfBMtFFR8BmPAXvfJ_fytO-iqEvkydcinvXf8bBxYhCHdlDVPRx7BiP-tDQX2psCyL0bRkRUDW5HU-nK5f0UlOXlT1fTLNFfg5cavrZWxslS67pAvnoaHTaYpSgGFYIZxW4yFuWMgHcn6Onn7kd3Q1br1xAkzq9J5uhGGp4L3zlWAfsXISUiXGqzWvUYhcslHvUAAAVAAACAAfQAQH0AQEQABQCAAAVAQAEAAA=

So I have been examining options for this skill tree, because there is a lot of wasted points (no offense). I definitely can see where the thought process is, but got tripped up after seeing how much focus is on empty notes, and how much moving around.

The above link is an option, but is still requiring some insight from others.

I put more emphasis on damage--> area of effect--> cast speed

Since we are taking the iron reflex passive, we do not have to go to the let to grab those armour % nodes since evasion % nodes are converted to armour.

I included life leech in this model because of the ghost reaver node is to much to give up given the life leach properties that are on the way to grabbing iron reflex.

Star bonuses:
68% increased Area of Effect of Area Skills
60% increased Area Damage

I need advice:

vaal pact+ghoster reever.... is it better then zealots oath? may be something to consider.

I don't see much benefit of going right instead of left: you save some points but you are missing all those %regen nodes. Regeneration is important defensive mechanism for recovery as you can't leach against traps. This is also why I wouldn't take vaal pact.
Area damage is ok, but I didn't take any area of effect nodes because its not a mapping build. Clear speed is irrelevant here, and smaller area of effect is good against izaro, and can even be better than large area because you don't want to kill Izaro adds (i.e leutenants) for the extra key. Cast speed should be enough to maintain 20 stacks, and with my tree is enough already.
Leech nodes you took won't work with BV, its for attacks only.

"

Hows the damage for blade vortex with poison support? Best way to increase it?

Just use the gems from the guide, and your damage will be great.

"

Would spending points on chaos damage or physical damage enhance the damage of blade vortex of this build?

Yes

"

How quickly can this build run a lab?

Around 8-10 minutes per run.

"

Are there alternatives to the presence of chayula amulet?

Use rare with +ES, %ES, %armour, on %life regen base if you can afford.

"

Do you have to focus on accuracy for this build?

No, accuracy effects attacks, not spells.

"

Why not use chaos inocculation with infused shield? Are we unable to reserve life in that situation? (Sorry, not familiar with ES dynamics)

Yes, you can't reserve life if you are CI. It is a low life build, not a CI.

"

Gem: Energy from Within: best location to put this gem(s)?

The usual location, near "Melding" notable.

"

Flask: Instead of magic Granite Flask... What about Lion's roar?

Lion's roar gives damage to attacks, not spells, so no.

"

What about voidwalkers boots for this build?

Not very usefull, as we don't use projectiles. You can use them for dexterty, evasion and movement speed, but rare ones are better.

"

How important is cast speed to this build?

You should get enough to maintain 20 BV stacks, no need more than that. If you follow the guide, you should have enough cast speed.

"

Have you considered: voidbringer or doedres tenure for this build or does armour suffer?

You might have mana issues if you use voidbringers, and its not a crit build, so rare gloves are better. Doedre's missing resists and ES, if you have enough resists you can use them for extra damage, but I still would recommend rare gloves over them because more ES, and damage is good enough with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info