Looking For Opinions/builds For Me And My Friend

Like title says me and my friend are looking for possible builds to try in future leagues. We are wanting builds that are viable on a budget but get alot stronger with more expensive gear. The past few seasons we have both ran flame totem and they was ok but paid for a uber lab carry and showed how weak we was compared to other builds. So yeah post here with what you guys think we would like we like easier to play builds nothing real complicated. Would prefer to be the same build for both of us but if you know of a good duos build just post here. Thanks and also we are up to try pretty much any build as long as it is end game lab/t15+ map viable that doesnt struggle with the end game content.

We are not complete noob we cleared end game lab the 1st season it was out and also would prefer something tanky absolutely hate getting 1 shot by most things.

Also forgot to mention build must be viable to level with as far as skill tree do not want to have to level then use a bunch of regret orbs or respec for end game build.
Last edited by Tsill1991 on Mar 22, 2017, 9:25:58 PM
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2017, 12:11:34 PM
Bump
Bump
Give us some more specific about what u guys want to play, important factor is what playstyle you enjoy the most.

Farming T15+ maps, endgame bosses, mean you have to play some super meta build.

If your goal however is to be able to farm maps up to T15, then there are plenty of options.

If you both want to play the same buil, you need to look at what sort of things overlap and what not, for example ignite builds are no longer an option.

However if you just want to have synergy, you could roll with an EA and a life based RF build, you both deal fire dmg, so elemental equilibrium is pretty sweet for bot of you, as well as using the same curses, or only one of you using curses.

Running the same build or similar one could be BoR lacerate/cleave gladiator, you can use BoR until you decide to roll with a 6link chest instead or to get a foiled one.

Yeah and the list goes on, you might as well just play facebreaker warchief totem, it is boring as hell, but can do any content.

So just tell me what you enjoy, ranged, melee, spellweaving, maybe a skill you foud interesting and want to try it or if you just want to faceroll content.

As for the current league probably a really fun duo build would be RF scorching ray inquisitor, which is one of my friends is playing at the moment.

You can buy legacy shaffel's frame for 5c, doryani's catalyst is bis weapon.
Shieldcharge to trigger elemental equilibrium, gives you castspeed from inquisitor, also you are pretty much permanenty standing on consecrated ground.

Can use kaom's heart.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essence_of_Horror
Essence of horror crafted helmet for scorching ray.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essence_of_Delirium
Essence of delirium crafted gloves for righteous fire.

Only mapmods it can't do is less regen and noregen.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kikazaru
2 Kikazaru rings to negate curses, also it gives you kind of decent regen, at level 90 2 of them grants 180 liferegen, which is like 2% of your maxlife if you have 9k life, but with 7k life which is kind of a less surreal amount it is a bit more than 2.5%.

He clears red maps comfortably, but haven't tried any T16s yet
Last edited by krenderke on Mar 24, 2017, 6:03:16 AM
Yeah Kren has the right idea. There are many builds that can farm t15s.

If both of you play together, it would probably be good for one of you to go necromancer-support which is really OP right now since you can have pets, do damage, and buff the hell out of your map running partner.

BUT...playstyle is important. We could rattle off a ton of builds for you, but at the end you have to clarify a bunch of stuff. Do you guys like melee or spell only? Do you guys like a specific movement skill (shield charge/whirling blades vs flame dash/lightning warp)? Do you guys like bow based chracters? Too many options to just rattle off ideas randomly.

Also your restriction of wanting to level with the gem and use the same setup at endgame is becoming tougher and tougher. What you are stating basically eliminates CI builds as most of those are converted to at around merc dried lakes (whilst leveling with life).

You have to be more specific...or you could always go to the individual subclass forums. A lot of them have a sticky post at the top that indexes all of the builds contributed by players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info