Questions about Ignite combo mechanics with some items

as i Know this combo works
you can stack ignites even to 300 for 3000% increased dmg right?

But whats happen if i use
and

lets say i got 100% chance to ignite and i hit two monsters at once with melee splash . Each mosnter stand near other . So whats gonna happen ? first i ignite them with my flicker splash one ... do the elemental poli
make it spread ? So left monster ignited by meele splash spread ignite on monster on left so its got two ignited (with 1 hit ) one ignite from melee splash initial hit from flicker and 2nd is spreaded from elemental Proliferation ? or its dont stack and spread like this with EMBERWAKE

What if there are 3 monster near each other do middle each monster spread ignite on each other so its like 3 ignites at once with 1 hit ?
-left monster spread to middle monster and then on right monster then +1 ignite on others
middle mosnter spread on left monster and right monster so its +1 ignite
- and right mosnter spread to middle monster and them on left monster +1 ignite
and they all have already one ignite from initial hit from flicker meele splash (so total 3 ignites )

Or if we use Emberwake and we Hit 10 mobs staying in same place in each other (example) and we hit them with flameblast and 100% chane to ignite then elemental poli with spread for each mobs so it will make like 10/11 ignites on each mobs at once (by 1 hit) >?

Can someone explain how its work exacly?
IGN KotsaPL
Last edited by kotsapl on Apr 3, 2017, 7:07:55 AM
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2017, 3:42:21 PM
Hi and my second question is Abberath Boots and Emberwake stacks?
stacks?

I mean if there is enemy with 10 burnings on it and another one near with 7 burnings if dude with 10 burnings die then those 10 burnings gonna move on 7 burnings enemy and i will give 17 burnings output ? (Ofc if time dont expires )

and there is another question if Abberath spread burning do its timmer duration reset ? or also move from died enemy , And what about Elemental Proliferation its same or ?
IGN KotsaPL
Last edited by kotsapl on Apr 3, 2017, 7:08:06 AM
IGN KotsaPL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info