new player/build help

hello,

A long time ago ive played poe for a bit, so i know some of the basics. yet the game is still pretty overwhelming.

So here i ask your opinion about what build is pretty easy to follow for a beginner?
thnx in advance

btw i started with the righteous fire build, but i realized it was a pretty hard one to begin with. I got stuck when i needed INT items/tree nodes to actually get through the acts after lvl 25 but, the int nodes are to far away and well, i aint getting int items xD
Last edited by SwollenSuna on Mar 22, 2017, 7:17:43 PM
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2017, 10:26:20 AM
Bump, any advice on a beginner build?
Yeah, something straightforward is good to start with, 2h marauder or duelist probably, stack a lot of life, endurance charges, weapon passives, resolute tech, some regen and maybe armor and that's about it from the tree. There's a good endgame weapon selection too and decent skills for all weapon types.
You can play a Warchief fire caster too fairly easy if you want to make your char sturdy the simple way but want to use spells so you don't have to look for a good weapon. However, mana management might be an issue, depending on the exact skill you're using, some like using scorching ray and cast when channeling to solve that problem.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info