New Microtransactions - Verdant Wings, Arcane Shield and Tiger Pet

Tiger Pet?!?!?!?!?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
That tiger has been on the MTX preview page all week, wondering when it'd come out. Shield is alright IDK I want/don't care because it just looks like a book stuck to a shield..

I've never said anything negative about MTX, so I won't start now.. I laughed out loud at those tree wings. That's not negative right?

Keep pumping out more!
Bought two of the tiger, Absolutely love them :D
At Last, "The Tiger" looks great but walk and runs too much like the black cat or domestic cat, not graceful and beautiful as a Tiger should :-(
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
►Look at this Wings:
https://youtu.be/l9xbYMRtvqg
FOR THE GLORY!
Last edited by CEMEHbl4 on Mar 23, 2017, 12:37:26 AM
"
Sharxx wrote:
I would really appreciate a MTX that is sorcerer themed, perhaps a robe and a wizard hat with map runes on them which glow?

Those would not only be unique to any other armor sets that are in the shop but also you can show of some more of your new cloth physics! I would buy that in a heartbeat, and I am sure I am not the only one! PLS GGG make it happen!

now this guy is talkin :P

+1
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
the shield look trashy enough. But the tiger pet is nice, must have PogChamp
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Tiger pet...

Tree "wings"...

Arcane "shield" with book pasted on it...
Very nice.
"
mattislouie wrote:
"
Sharxx wrote:
I would really appreciate a MTX that is sorcerer themed, perhaps a robe and a wizard hat with map runes on them which glow?

Those would not only be unique to any other armor sets that are in the shop but also you can show of some more of your new cloth physics! I would buy that in a heartbeat, and I am sure I am not the only one! PLS GGG make it happen!

now this guy is talkin :P

+1

+1 from me too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info