New Microtransactions - Verdant Wings, Arcane Shield and Tiger Pet

Those wings looks really weird xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Shield and tiger mtx's are really cool
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I saw the first one, Verdant Wings, and literally loled, not just saying that, I actually laughed to myself while clicking play on that video. Seriously? Shrubbery wings with butterflies in a dark, gritty, ARPG?

Is this an early April Fool's joke?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Mar 22, 2017, 7:35:10 PM
Ugh right after I got the legacy pack too haha wings would look great with the verdant armor
That tiger is bad ass! Now all I need is some Mike Tyson tribal face tatoo MTX to complete my ultimate character.
Wow, didn't think you could come up with wings I like. ;)

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
dark, gritty, ARPG?

That's apparently just one side of the story, have a look at the recent videos about Oriath and revisited Wraeclast.
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Mar 22, 2017, 8:24:38 PM
names for rangers: CaTREEna, Branchelina, Forest Whitaker, Tiger Woods, Grover, Barbara Bush, Justin Timberlake, Trees Witherspoon, Twiggy...!

If i buy those branches am i gonna get covered in birdshit?

Seriously though, cool mtx. i'm gonna invest in the shield. CHEERS :)

Wings are a great camouflage, I suppose. The shield is a bit eh but man... that's one hell of a pet.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
The wings are nice (If only we had nature magic. . .) and the tiger is the usual.

But I can't help but feel disappointed in the shield. We were just talking on reddit how mages need more things, especially shield skins and how we wanted a glowing book shield. But this feels very... blegh. It just looks like a book was taped to a generic round shield and a glow was added. I guess I'll just keep waiting until Yaksha Shield goes back on sale.

Last edited by TemporalChainMeToTheBedDaddy on Mar 22, 2017, 8:32:26 PM
I loled so hard on dat tree wing lelelele
tiger pet is real nice though it would better if it comes with new supporter pack for rarity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info