Blade Flurry unable to hit

There's a very annoying bug with Blade Flurry in 2.6.0g, but I believe it has been there since AoE changes were introduced together with Legacy league.

The issue:
Blade flurry never hits after jumping or Whirling in and ending up within an enemy.
This only happens when mouse pointer is "inside" the monster hitbox at the start of channeling.
Should I have the mouse pointer anywhere else at start of channeling, it does hit.
This is easiest to reproduce in uber labyrinth on stationary totems, but has happened on several occasions, where Uber Atziri was the most annoying one and got me killed.

Character: Hidnorf, level 92 Shadow/Assassin.
Build: Life based Blade Flurry, Bino's and Death's hand. (Pretty much Mathil's build)

Notable Links:
G: Blade Flurry
G: Faster Attacks
R: Melee Physical damage
B: Increased Critical Damage
B: Added Chaos Damage
B: Inc AOE / Conc Effect

Movement setup:
R: Leap Slam
R: Fortify
G: Whirling Blades
G: Faster Attacks

Video for clarification:
https://youtu.be/h212y0N9qp8

Issue Nr. 2 792 927 979: Whirling blades -> Blade Flurry on Quarry map boss.
Issue Nr. 2 284 659 795: Leap Slam -> Blade Flurry within a trial.
Last bumped on Jan 30, 2018, 11:51:36 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Would be nice to get some feedback on this
Or some confirmation that GGG have seen it and are aware of the issue.
Having the exact same problem with Whirling blades. Just tried to do a Uul-Netol's Domain and ran out of time due to not being able to hit anything. This seems to happen randomly, as I played a dark forest and had no problem hitting anything and killed the boss in about 2 seconds.

I agree that it seems to be a cursor placement problem as Dark forest has much lower mob density then the domain.

I have tried to fix this by stacking accuracy (3861) but still not consistent enough.

My chance to hit in Hideout is 92% with 7.19 attacks per second at 2903 damage per use.

Please fix this.
i'd like to bump this tread, i also witnessed at multiple occasions that that BF does not hit when you are on top of the ennemy. that pretty annoying and dangerous.
I would like to confirm this.
On many occasions, BF just can't hit, not because of my accuracy, but because of the exact problem this thread reported, something with the BF hitbox.
This is extremely frustrating in boss fight since we cannot leech at all.
Please look into this GGG.
Btw, this bug is still a thing. Fixes would be much appreciated. <3
I'd expect this apathy with lower tier skills like glacial hammer... but blade flurry?!

C'mon, it's a t1 skill, lots of people use it. Make it bug free :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info