Will GGG Nerf EXP past lvl95+?

Many Games rely on Hype, New League Hype, Twitch Hype and ETC.

Once a player hits 100 some people lose interest on watching (twitch) the game.
in fact some other players quit trying or don't stream as often when this happens.

With the Atlas addition getting to 100 seems easier than ever you can just hard farm Shaped Strand Maps 24/7 and some of the veterans guys lvlup to 100 within 1-2 weeks.

Wonder if GGG has some plans for this.

Atlas Nerf or EXP Nerf.?

Last bumped on Apr 10, 2017, 2:21:47 PM
What's funny about your suggestion is that exp nerfs have been done a bunch of times already lol. People just figure out faster ways to level every time. Currently it's mostly running shaped strand with the fastest clearspeed possible.
Already been done a lot in a futile attempt to stop people who would play longer anyways, while fucking over those that cannot. It's pretty retarded but hey it's what GGG wants
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Mar 22, 2017, 11:47:31 AM
How many hours should it take to get to level 100? They should pick a number and then use diminishing returns on monsters killed per hour (or day) instead of the current implementation.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Already been done a lot in a futile attempt to stop people who would play longer anyways, while fucking over those that cannot. It's pretty retarded but hey it's what GGG wants
this
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Let's not make changed based on how it affects twitch viewership and streaming. Most of us don't give a shit.
"STREAMERs REACH LVL 100 PPL STOP WATCH PLZ GGG NERF EXP!1!!1ELEVEN!!111!"

"PPL REACH LVL 100 AND STOP PLAYING"

Pointless...

"The nature aways find a way..." - Jurrasic Park

Remember that.
I just bring the truth!

They already nerfed the shit out of exp.

What they should do is make the grind to 95 EASIER than it is now, 97 moderately harder and 100 much harder so 'scrubs' can feel like they got close to the summit instead of stagnating at 91 because of the game's rip fest mechanics.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
The problem is the game is just too easy.
With the addition of extra acts and content, the story-based zone levels have increased. Likewise, this game has grown easier with time. I remember the days when killing the Bandits was actually pretty difficult. Vaal Oversoul wasn't such a joke and Piety actually required you to cap your resists.

Now, the only moderately threatening story boss is probably Malachai.
And this is coming from someone who usually mains a summoner. Even Dominus isn't threatening anymore.
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
I wouldn't be surprised if they further impose diminishing return for lower tiers at higher level. Shaped strand meta zzzz.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info