Allow me to delete prophecies

If you google it you will find this answer from the man himself

"The reason why it costs coins to remove Prophecies is so that it costs the right amount for people to cycle through Prophecies quickly looking for just high-payoff ones."

Bla bla bla bla. Sure, good intention - but that doesn't matter if it ruins the experience.

The prophecy system is hardly enjoyable. I don't care if you make the top ones much rarer, i simply just do not enjoy using it one bit because of it's design. The cost should be applied in order to seal something so you can sell it. Maybe i am weird and most the people around me are weird, but we pretty much all just ignore the entire system because it is really annoying. If i could just be allowed to use it and have fun with the prophecies then it would be nice. I can't because implementation. I end up wasting so much time, spending excessive amounts of energy and thought trying to just find an enjoyable way to coexist with it and end up always just deciding to forget all about it because super annoying.

Either way, even if it takes something different or whatever, just do something the prophecy system is plain bad. I try to enjoy it, i really try, i try to do these annoying lame ones and shit but it just pisses me off always because it is badly designed.

Just my opinion.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 22, 2017, 10:53:04 AM
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2017, 5:53:22 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
In what way do you mean too much filler? If we are not demotivated from running prophecies?

If that's the case, just reduce drop-rates of coins.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
So I can just spam delete until I get the good ones, because without a cost associated, thats what I would do.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Read what i write first Goetz.

Do whatever they must because current iteration sucks.

I don't care really what the solution is, all i can tell you is i take no enjoyment from the current form and always end up feeling best to forget about them and sell the coins.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Read what i write first Goetz.

Do whatever they must because current iteration sucks.

I don't care really what the solution is, all i can tell you is i take no enjoyment from the current form and always end up feeling best to forget about them and sell the coins.

That is a heck of a suggestion. It sucks, make it so I like it, but I can't tell you what would make me like it.

I enjoy the prophecies. Gives me something to do to take a break from mapping and oddly, I get more currency from doing the prophecies in lower areas than I do mapping. I like that you have to go through them to get rid of them.

That said, I almost always never roll a prophecy on a character until I hit merciless. There needs to be a better reason to do them at lower levels.

XP boost would be nice, and if there is one, it's not noticeable.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Too much filler. Navali comes across as a twat when she predicts something banal you've done dozens of times.

BUT WHAT IS THE ONE

Yeah that league was underwhelming as fuck

Moving it to Standard to "add content" was pretty bad imo. Like they need Prophecies to get more Roth's Reach or other sub-Alchemy level Uniques. Now with the second Reach nerf, it's hardly worth it to even run Pale Court outside of early league Breath of the Council.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Directing high level characters into trivially easy low level zones to complete prophecies is a design failure. It's a similar design failure to sacrifice fragments, before GGG added ways to obtain them outside of vaal side areas.

Combining this with league stones that you don't want to consume in low level zones and a poor UI for achieving that preference increases the tedium of the gameplay experience.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Why should everything in the game be catered to what YOU prefer?
You don't like the prophecies as they are, I get that, others do tough so.... enjoy other stuff and sell the coins as you already said you do.
Where is the problem?
It shouldn't but then again no one said so.

This is called feedback.

Thirdly, if you don't want to delete yours and go back and waste all your time lolling around with something random, then stay doing that.
I like prophecy system, but going low level zones feels like waste time and loot. After 71 lvl all prophecies should be done on maps only IMO. And loot for councils should be much better.
Last edited by Elua on Mar 22, 2017, 10:09:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info