Some changes to quality skill gems?

Hi

So when i take shrine with Ice Nova i create freezing patches on the ground. Thats is not how Ice Nova normally works.

How about adding to game some ways to improve such skills ito theirs alternative versions? It could be with increased Quality or it could be some enchant that we might able to put on them.

Profit? Increased variability and give players to pursue one more thing in game.

Regards!
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2017, 1:01:11 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You mean a way to have the shrine ice nova effect as a skill ?

That would just be broken.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I mean to have some way to get nova that normally is restricted to shrines only - when it comes how it works (chilled ground) NOT autocast.
"
de99ial wrote:
I mean to have some way to get nova that normally is restricted to shrines only - when it comes how it works (chilled ground) NOT autocast.

I didnt mean auto cast.
Chilling everything in such a radius would just be too strong.

If you want to chill stuff around you, there is already Vortex that can do it.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I would prefer if there was table of "prefix/sufix" for skill gems and then GGG removing quality from the gems.
GCP now add up to 1 affix/suffix per gem, randomly from the table with lowest tier values(but only from options that affect given gem, so based on the "tags" of the skill gem).

When you use GCP on gem that already have 1 affix + 1 suffix it will upgrade randomly one option by 1 tier, up to tier3.
If you roll GCP on tier 3 it will reroll it to another random option and downgrade to lowest tier.

Basicaly you create sink for GCP's and add new variety to builds.

In example, lets take "Puncture":

1)You find clean puncture gem and add GCPs:
1st GCP) It rolls +10% to bleed duration tier 1
2nd) It rolls +5% increased damage tier 1
3rd) It enchance increased damage to tier 2 (+10% increased damage)
4th) It enchance increased damage to tier 3 (+15% increased damage)
5th) It enchance bleeding duration to tier 2(+20% duration)
6th) It enchance bleeding duration to tier 3(+30% duration)
7th) It rerolls bleeding duration to 2% more base damage tier 1
8th) It enchance more base damage to tier 2 (4%)
9th) It enchance more base damage to tier 3 (6%)
10th) It reroll increased damage to -10% less duration +20% increased damage overtime tier 1

and so on...
Last edited by herflik on Mar 22, 2017, 1:11:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info