Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

please change the "lawn mower meta"

"
Fetus wrote:
"
Nick42 wrote:
This is one of the reasons I often choose magic find builds.

That sounds rather fun, actually. Are the returns big enough that it warrents a playstyle like that?

Yeah I'd say so,

One of the builds I often run is based on this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1291803

I find it's a perfect balance of DPS, clear speed, survivability, and magic find.

5k HP, 20k DPS (not 100k+), and 300 rarity and 20% quantity.

Makes it so I can choose whether I want to mindlessly and quickly farm maps below T7, or if I am bored and want a challenge I can jump into a T10+. Very doable, but makes you stay on your toes to make it through efficiently.

Returns are very nice, I finish every map with 6 full inventories of rares, and usually a couple unique drops on every map too.

Makes for a ton of passive currency generation without even selling things in a shop. The thread linked above estimates around 0.5 ex per hour, and I'd agree with that based on my experiences. Of course if you sell things in a shop, you make even more.

Some people use such a build as a league starter to farm for more expensive DPS builds, but I just run with the magic find build and make it my whole-league build. I like re-investing my currency into better MF gear and seeing how high I can push it before the league ends.

Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info