[2.6] Low Life Dual Void Battery Crit Arc [Deathless Shaper] [Boss 631k DPS] [Insane Clearspeed]

Overview

Spoiler
I've always loved playing Void Battery builds as the damage output is amazing for spells! I've realised most of the really strong high DPS builds include like Blade Vortex, Blade Flurry and I thought I want to give the other gems a try especially Arc as the mapping experience is really great.

I've chose lightning tendrils as the Single Target as there are not many lightning spell out there and the only other one I can think of is storm call? Nah, lightning tendrils just gives CRAZY single target damage and downs Minotaur within 15~25 seconds without abusing those Poison, Bleeding shizz and what not.

We run two curses on blasphemy, one for sustainability and one to give penetration for insane damage output!

The build is slightly glasscannon-ish but if you can DPS constantly and not get one-hit of 7k damage, you can leech really well and down bosses in a matter of seconds.

Also, try not to expect having the same DPS as mine simply because I have pretty solid jewels and gems. My Empower is lvl 4 and my two active gems are level 21. Also, my jewels have like triple crit multi mods. If I have 631k perhaps yours with lvl 20 gems might sit around 500k ~ 550k?

Videos

Leveling!!
Spoiler
Okay, I am just going to go through briefly on how you should progress until you reach level 68 where you can convert to CI / Low Life.

Level 20
Spoiler
Try to get life+resists on gears and equip wands with spell damage. I didn't really level with the build so i cannot suggest which skill is best but Fire Trap will surely work well until you can try leveling with Arc.

Skill Tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBABEvFecWvyaVKgsrCkV8SbFQQlM1VUtd8mHicFJzs4nTjDaTJ5eX18_viPBr-Tc=

Level 50
Spoiler
As you progress through to level 50, just continue to get mediocre life/es gears and continue to equip decent spell damage + cast speed / crit wands

Skill Tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAVCEQ8RLxXnFr8dTx2DIG4mlSoLKwosnC0fMFs1uTpYQZZFfElRSbFMs1AwUEJTNVVLVcZca13yYeJwUnOzf8aD24RIidOMNo_6kyeVIJeXoqOnK6yXrJius7mTwcXB88MJw23Q9dfP217r9ewY74jwa_DV8h331_k3

Level 68
Spoiler
At this point, you decide whether to go CI (tankier) or Low life (more dmg). (If you really don't have good ES gears eg. 600+ Regalia / Shavs & 150+ Boots / Gloves, I suggest farming abit more as hybrid first.). Since CI can't run as many auras, we choose only Discipline + Warlord's Mark & Conductivity Blasphemy.

Passive Skill Tree

Current Gear & Gem Setup

Spoiler

Gems are Best in Slot

For the gloves, we use Essence of Insanity on ilvl 84 Sorcerer Gloves and simply aim for t1 flat or t1/t2 %ES. Make sure we have open prefix to craft the respective roll that is missing. Resistance and INT rolls is also a huge bonus as we might face slight resistance issue. Mine took 7 tries.

No skyforth issue?
Spoiler
If you have no skyforth, just replace one of the support gems on Arc with Power Charge on Crit, the clear speed is STILL insane. As for the stun issue, you can use Presence of Chayula or Eye of Chayula which I think puts you at 86.6% chance to crit as oppose to capped (95%). You will end up having more ES actually and flexible gearing as more areas to get resistance. Also, if there is insufficient mana as well due to 6% reduced mana reserved being taken away, remove the cwdt setup on the 3r wand and replace with Wrath + Enlighten + Anything and link Conductivity + Warlord's Mark + Blasphemy + Enlighten.

Stats

Spoiler

With Charges (Single Target)

With Charges (Clearing Mobs)

With Charges + Flasks (Single Target)

With Charges + Flasks (Clearing Mobs)

Bonus Pointers

+Extended Immortal Call Duration
Also with the use of Warlord's Mark, we get 3 endurance charges for free on kill which thus gives us about 2-3 seconds uptime of Immortal Call (Phys Immunity)

+Able to work without Skyforth!
Just replace one of the support gems on Arc with Power Charge on Crit, the clear speed is STILL insane. As for the stun issue, you can use Presence of Chayula or Eye of Chayula which I think puts you at 86.6% chance to crit as oppose to capped (95%). You will end up having more ES actually and flexible gearing as more areas to get resistance.

+Very high lightning pen
With the gem Lightning Pen (40%), Conductivity (45%), Vinktar (10%),
We get like 95% lightning penetration !

+Able to work with 5l
Lightning tendrils really do have insane single target damage and even without the Empower as the 6th link we deal tons of damage.

Arc is on a 4l gloves anyway or theoretically speaking a 5l as we have 16% more cast speed on gloves with Essence of Insanity.

-Expensive to reach full potential
We are wielding two wands total (2ex), a 6l shavs (12ex), Choir (1.5ex), Skyforth (32ex), Insanity Essenced-Gloves (Avg cost. 1-2ex depends on luck). Fortunately, I think the non Skyforth version with rare boots and eye/presence of chayula makes the build less costly - Price are based of Legacy League

-Somewhat low ES pool
Due to Low Life usually having low ES pool as we don't have a shield and skyforth has quite low ES, we need to leech in order to survive

Frequently Asked Questions

Spoiler
I'm kinda broke as F and I ain't got no Void Battery, Shavs all them shiz.. How?

I've yet to test a budget version but for now I think build will still work with Dual Wielding rare wands with (Spell Damage + Spell Crit + Cast Speed + (Bonus) Lightning Damage to Spell / %Critical Strike Multiplier) for chest, just get a 5l lightning coil / belly or perhaps a rare chest and go with life version and take life nodes instead of ES.

Can we go CI?

Yes definitely. I think that CI is a better choice for mapping, chasing levels and Low Life is better for bossing. The low life option has much more damage but can be weak defence-wise. CI can get you 10k+ ES which is much tankier. Since CI can't run as many auras, we choose only Discipline + Warlord's Mark & Conductivity Blasphemy.

Jewels jewels jewels??

We only have 1 Energy From Within jewel by the Life+ES Nodes near Pain Attunement.

For rare jewels, we prioritize in order
- Crit Multi (from spells, global, from ele skills, from lightning skills)
- %Max ES
- Cast Speed
- Spell Damage
- Lightning Damage

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/jzw5q9.jpg[/IMG]

Hello :3
Last edited by ezyanfarihin on Apr 11, 2017, 10:13:47 AM
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2017, 11:43:20 AM
Shaper, Uber Atziri, Phoenix, Hydra yet to be tested.

Chimera was supposed to be easy (drop 25% hp in 6 ~ 8 seconds) but when he entered the cloud phase had an issue as he killed me within 3 - 4 slashes and I was not able to leech.

Minotaur was a breeze

Last edited by ezyanfarihin on Mar 21, 2017, 1:32:31 PM
Attempted Uber and Shaper and added video.

I clearly could clear Uber but lag from recording and maybe lack of skills I just didnt dodge most attacks. Uber Atziri was at last phase....

Last edited by ezyanfarihin on Mar 22, 2017, 2:55:35 AM
op char, +1
Hi What do u think of voidbinger glove instead of essence glove? :)
Last edited by Yannaing on Mar 25, 2017, 7:25:59 AM
"
yannaing wrote:
Hi What do u think of voidbinger glove instead of essence glove? :)

I think the voidbringer is a great option for budget especially if you are not using a void battery yet. At max power charges with VB, we have max crit 95% so the crit chance for spells is redundant. However, a +1 socketed gems of either gloves will be superior as we are equipped with empower as well so this effectively gives us +2 level of active skill gems. Also, the increased mana cost of skills is quite an issue as the current mana cost of Lightning Tendrils with a 6l is 115.

bump
Last edited by siclop18 on Mar 26, 2017, 4:50:49 PM
Like it.. there is more builds based on Choir of the Storm amulet, that amulet seems quite universal.

Nevertheless should be in name of build Lightning Tendrils too?
Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 26, 2017, 4:50:07 PM
I think i'm going to do this exact same tree with frostbolt instead. Been looking for a frostbolt build with the new threshold jewels but nothing really is out there. This tree will work perfectly with it and I can use Tulfall until I get skyforths to help with the power charge generation.

Thanks!
Bandits?

Skill-Skill-Power Charge?

Also how to leech mana without flask active like your Shaper run? Don't see any good way unless you're regenning that fast. NVM. WARLORDS MARK
Last edited by justinsroy on Mar 28, 2017, 10:59:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info