Invasion boss patterns

Are there certain maps and areas where it's easier to get certain invasion bosses? I'm missing like 7 of them for the challenge, no idea where to look for them, or if there's even a way to manipulate their appearances.
Last edited by Xfing on Mar 21, 2017, 10:43:38 AM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2017, 11:50:51 AM
should be totally random i'm afraid. there might be some global channel that shares invasion bosses.
Thanks for the info! I think I'm good though - i realized Terrifying leaguestones were a thing :D
Actually some seem to spawn is specific areas.

The invasion boses that represent the trio before dominus spawned in the residence map for me.
Last edited by krenderke on Mar 21, 2017, 3:52:06 PM
Ok, so where would I look for Kall Foxfly for example?
Jungle valley/tropical island, or maps that have bandits in them.

Every invasion boss must have a prefered zone to spawn, you should run at least 5-6 times on each to test if he spawns or not.
I was told that there's a group of bosses for any given area that can spawn, ergo some will not spawn in certain areas. Thanks for the info about Kall.

Think you also have an idea about:
- Alpha Paradisae
- Blood Morpher
- Blood Stasis
- Corrector Draconides
?
The last 7 spawned in trade 820 for me

I thought about running some maps where they might appear but then I encountered the same boss that wasn't on the list twice in some map and duplicates in other maps while running the +2 bosses stones that I figured I might as well buy them.
Last edited by Jusupov on Mar 22, 2017, 7:41:55 AM
Well, I'm on the lookout on trade 820, it's helped me with like 6 or 7 challenges so far. I only found out about this channel like 2 days ago, go figure.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Invasion_boss

You can see the basetype of them there that could give you an idea where to look for them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info