[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

I have 44% increased attack speed on jewels. Versus high hitting bosses like Minotaur you need alot of attack speed to gain life fast again. Damage mods on map are also bad unless you have at least 8k life.

Maybe it's my attack speed that I am lacking because in the videos you posted you attack fast I only attack that fast if I am using haste or something I don't have any jewels yet except for one which has 7% increase life and 2 handed me Lee damage and area damage I guess I should get the one with attack speed.
can anyone explain to me why there is 2 of the same gem setups(6L) on both armour and weapon?
"
My blood rage gem isn't working. I have it linked with leap slam + faster attacks + fortify + blood rage.

What am I doing wrong here?

You can use a CWDT setup, or if you want launch BR with leap slam, you must put cast on hit.

"
can anyone explain to me why there is 2 of the same gem setups(6L) on both armour and weapon?

Because this main setup must be use on weapon if you use kaom's heart or could be use in armor if you have belly or something else.
Last edited by Ulren001 on Aug 31, 2017, 2:58:03 AM
"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
nemahsys wrote:
Couple more questions. Bur first off, loving the build and ty so much for all the effort you have put into it.

In your pob stats listed in the OP you have the "Do you use frenzy charges?" box ticked. How are you getting frenzy charges? Im not seeing blood rage in any of your setups or a paochers mark anywhere. Was that just checked accidentally or am I missing something?

Second, how do we feel about taste of hate? Ive been using one for ages since I got it as a drop but Im not seeing it mentioned here at all so I wonder if theres a better option. Currently using quick of heat, jade of warding, divine of staunch, lions roar and taste of hate. Not using Wise oak cause I cant for the life of me balance my fucking res and Im tired of trying lol.

Anyway, thanks again for all your effort. Its very much appreciated.

Hi and sorry for late reply.

I use Blood Rage in endgame setup. I use it instead of Faster Attacks gem. I'll update the main post.

Taste of hate is not good if you are looking for dps. Atziri's Promise is much better.

So I grabbed a 20/14% atziris to do some testing and there was only a 2k dps difference compared to a 19% taste of hate. And the hate gives some really good phys defense. Am I missing something? b.c it seems like a pretty solid option.

*edit* those tests were just in h/o with no totem or charges up, onslaught etc. that might be playing a significant factor Im not sure.
Last edited by nemahsys on Aug 31, 2017, 8:44:46 AM
Btw am 91 lvl and after u updated passive tree , i noticed that its not enought lvl to get them all
How do all you guys already have a 6L disfavour and a kaom's?
I'm level 90 and was only able to buy a disfavour yesterday. After spending about 200 fusings it was 5L so i stopped pumping fusings in it for now. I'm pretty broke right now so it will take a while before I can afford a kaom's. Did you guys get some really good drops or what?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
S3N1A wrote:
Btw am 91 lvl and after u updated passive tree , i noticed that its not enought lvl to get them all

And i got almost same gear , all the uniques (atziris 6link;kaoms,ele.weakness gloves;helm with enchant;boots) + am at 7k hp and am still getting random oneshots , got all the flasks but resists are not capped equally for wise oak flask but its ok with dps . Cant figure out why am getting random oneshots and were can i get more life , because lvling 91 lvl+ quite hard .

Please check ma acc , tell me what i did wrong
Last edited by S3N1A on Sep 1, 2017, 5:45:25 AM
"
S3N1A wrote:
"
S3N1A wrote:

And i got almost same gear , all the uniques (atziris 6link;kaoms,ele.weakness gloves;helm with enchant;boots) + am at 7k hp and am still getting random oneshots , got all the flasks but resists are not capped equally for wise oak flask but its ok with dps . Cant figure out why am getting random oneshots and were can i get more life , because lvling 91 lvl+ quite hard .

Please check ma acc , tell me what i did wrong

Get a better ring with more life. Drop the Wrecking Ball wheel and put the 5 passives to Scion life wheel. Change helmet to Starkonja's. Use a leather belt.

With these changes you should get to about 8k life.

You are playing melee namelock skill, game is designed around oneshots. You will get oneshot if you run dangerous mods.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
How do all you guys already have a 6L disfavour and a kaom's?
I'm level 90 and was only able to buy a disfavour yesterday. After spending about 200 fusings it was 5L so i stopped pumping fusings in it for now. I'm pretty broke right now so it will take a while before I can afford a kaom's. Did you guys get some really good drops or what?

It was easier last league. I got 6L Disfavor for 8ex and Kaom's for 2ex back then but now it's impossible unless oyu play alot and/or are super lucky.

I can't play much these days so I don't think I'll be able to gear up except mabey towards the end of the league.

"
nemahsys wrote:
"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
nemahsys wrote:
Couple more questions. Bur first off, loving the build and ty so much for all the effort you have put into it.

In your pob stats listed in the OP you have the "Do you use frenzy charges?" box ticked. How are you getting frenzy charges? Im not seeing blood rage in any of your setups or a paochers mark anywhere. Was that just checked accidentally or am I missing something?

Second, how do we feel about taste of hate? Ive been using one for ages since I got it as a drop but Im not seeing it mentioned here at all so I wonder if theres a better option. Currently using quick of heat, jade of warding, divine of staunch, lions roar and taste of hate. Not using Wise oak cause I cant for the life of me balance my fucking res and Im tired of trying lol.

Anyway, thanks again for all your effort. Its very much appreciated.

Hi and sorry for late reply.

I use Blood Rage in endgame setup. I use it instead of Faster Attacks gem. I'll update the main post.

Taste of hate is not good if you are looking for dps. Atziri's Promise is much better.

So I grabbed a 20/14% atziris to do some testing and there was only a 2k dps difference compared to a 19% taste of hate. And the hate gives some really good phys defense. Am I missing something? b.c it seems like a pretty solid option.

*edit* those tests were just in h/o with no totem or charges up, onslaught etc. that might be playing a significant factor Im not sure.

Your tooltip dps only shows the physical part of Wild Strike. You will have to check in PoB if you want to see the real dps.

Trust me, Atziri's Promise does adds alot of dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info