[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

I don't understand the use/point or how The Wise Oak works, could you please explain like I'm 5. I play softcore Harbinger if that helps. I am capped (over) on all resists.
"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
EuroPOE wrote:
Great build, thank's for sharing !!!

Up to T10 map, everything fine except sometimes i got one shotted

Any suggestion appreciated:

Equip

Flask

Get better belt and amulet. Then better rings. Use a Stibnite flask.

Thanks mate!!!
on ur mapping setup and guardian/shaper setup on ur helmets enchants should mapping have the chain +6 times and guardians have +40% damage? or am i missing something? ive spent a lot of currency on this build this season and have close to ur gear, only other question i have is ur rings setup, some have ele damage/ele damage w/ attacks is tht just a min/max setup or is tht rly good to look for? anyways great build look forward to your reply!
ho, got some new question:)

Carnage heart:Wouldnt this be a great dmg amu with its 40% increased dmg while leeching ? or doesnt it work like that due vaal pact.

Projectile dmg: Would projectile dmg also help ? Or is maindmg the melee hit ?

Devoto: IM not sure about the Helm. I got a nice rare one with tripple resi, +92 life. Are those 15% attack speed worth ?
Last edited by 2letterz on Aug 16, 2017, 10:40:51 PM
"
2letterz wrote:
ho, got some new question:)

Carnage heart:Wouldnt this be a great dmg amu with its 40% increased dmg while leeching ? or doesnt it work like that due vaal pact.

Projectile dmg: Would projectile dmg also help ? Or is maindmg the melee hit ?

Devoto: IM not sure about the Helm. I got a nice rare one with tripple resi, +92 life. Are those 15% attack speed worth ?

Carnage will be absolutely useless because life leech is instant.
You know wild strike has 100% convert so more phys dmg -> more ele dmg. Also about projectiles, our skill has projectiles only 1/3 of time(arc isn't proj, fire explosion too, only frost_blades like part is proj)
Devoto is great, more atk spd -> faster getting life back after hit. Also 20 move spd is great bonus.
We definitely need CWDT max lvl and all link with this gem at max lvl?
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.
"
Spodyman wrote:
I just checked your new video, should we not use blood rage? what about the frenzy charges then?
Also, should we just use the Vaal Haste as soon as we can? Everytime?
I'm sorry, thanks!

I'm only lvl 80 in new league and haven't got endgame gear or setup yet. Blood Rage is not really needed but nice to have if you have the gemslot for it.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Bernieee wrote:
I don't understand the use/point or how The Wise Oak works, could you please explain like I'm 5. I play softcore Harbinger if that helps. I am capped (over) on all resists.

Like if you look at your defence tab in hideout, you resistanses might look like 159% Fire resistance, 143% Cold resistance and 136% Lightning resistance. With Oak flask active you would get up to 15% fire penetration to your skill because Fire resistance is the highest resistance you have. Likewise you would get 10% less elemental damagae taken from Lightning damage because your Lightning resistanse is the lowest resistance you have.

If you have all your resistances the same number, you will get up to 15% penetration to all elements and 10% reduced damage to all elements.

"
Anergin wrote:
on ur mapping setup and guardian/shaper setup on ur helmets enchants should mapping have the chain +6 times and guardians have +40% damage? or am i missing something? ive spent a lot of currency on this build this season and have close to ur gear, only other question i have is ur rings setup, some have ele damage/ele damage w/ attacks is tht just a min/max setup or is tht rly good to look for? anyways great build look forward to your reply!

Those helmets and enchants were very cheap in middle of last league so I bought myself both. Chain enchant for mapping and increased damage enchant for guardians/shaper.

Rings should have in that order of importance :

Life
Attck Speed
Elemental damage with attacks
flat physical damage

I don't have time to min/max my gear to the extreme. I have a very demanding job in banking, 3 kids (7,5 and 2 year old) and a wife so my game time is very limited. My 16 hours a day gaming are long gone.

"
We definitely need CWDT max lvl and all link with this gem at max lvl?

I have it at level 12 with 5k life and less, level 14 at 6k life and level 19 at 7k+ life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info