[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

"
terice1 wrote:
Hi I am pretty new to the game and for my first character I am copying your build. currently I am level 58 and on act 8. I was wondering what the difference between the vaal haste and normal haste gem was and if vaal haste is needed. If it is needed should i corrupt a haste gem before i start leveling it or should I do it once it is leveled. I only have 1 vaal orb at the moment so I don't have much of it to spare but I also don't want to waste my time leveling a gem to just have to replace it. Thanks for the build guide its helped me a lot so far.

Hi and welcome to the game :)

Question with corrupting: You'd have to max out the gem first for it to go above the maximum gem level. If you lose levels by corrupting a gem, you will have to level it again, but you did not occur any permanent penalty past not being able to alter the gem again.

The Reason to use the Vaal Haste is: there is no space in the 6L for the normal haste gem.
Any tips to survive elemental reflect mod in maps ?
"
hulkgor wrote:
Hey,

Been using this on my char since 3.0, on hardcore, and only just realized this is probably intended as a softcore build. The hp scares on bosses and maps are frightening as hell, so i probably have made a wrong choice.

At lvl 73, is it still salvageable going forward as hardcore? Maybe move some points around for more life overall?

Any chance you could help me out with a passive tree alternative for hardcore? Would be greatly appreciated.

That being said, i've been melting everything, i just think it's been too risky and sometimes i reach unsavory hp levels.

Also, been using a simple 3 hp flasks + granite + swiftness, but that's mostly due to the hp scares, and not been very safe to move away from them as it is :)

Thanks for the build and the work put into helping people with it :)

Hi,

read page 5 of this thread. there is a pretty tanky version of this build which uses Kaoms heart + roots + a more defensive skill tree. Also arctic armour + enfeeble + acrobatics nodes.
Last edited by majesthro on Aug 13, 2017, 3:54:45 AM
"
Pitopito wrote:
Is taste of hate a luxury item that raise a lot of dps ? i ask that because i dropped one (running this build) but i dont have kaom/belly or Ngamu 6l can u help me with some advice in my gear?

Spoiler

Sell Taste of Hate. It adds small dps compaired to Lion's Roar, Atziri's Promise and Wise Oak.

Get a 6L corrupted chest, costs around 25-40C. Get a 450pdps axe for 30-40C.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
terice1 wrote:
Hi I am pretty new to the game and for my first character I am copying your build. currently I am level 58 and on act 8. I was wondering what the difference between the vaal haste and normal haste gem was and if vaal haste is needed. If it is needed should i corrupt a haste gem before i start leveling it or should I do it once it is leveled. I only have 1 vaal orb at the moment so I don't have much of it to spare but I also don't want to waste my time leveling a gem to just have to replace it. Thanks for the build guide its helped me a lot so far.

Vaal Haste is not needed for the build to work. It's just nice to have to kill bosses faster. Just play without it until you find one.

"
hulkgor wrote:
Hey,

Been using this on my char since 3.0, on hardcore, and only just realized this is probably intended as a softcore build. The hp scares on bosses and maps are frightening as hell, so i probably have made a wrong choice.

At lvl 73, is it still salvageable going forward as hardcore? Maybe move some points around for more life overall?

Any chance you could help me out with a passive tree alternative for hardcore? Would be greatly appreciated.

That being said, i've been melting everything, i just think it's been too risky and sometimes i reach unsavory hp levels.

Also, been using a simple 3 hp flasks + granite + swiftness, but that's mostly due to the hp scares, and not been very safe to move away from them as it is :)

Thanks for the build and the work put into helping people with it :)

Look at my current tree and gear. I'm lvl 74 and with 5,2k life. After I finish scion wheel my hp will be around 5,5k. I reckon my current setup will be fine up to red maps, after that I would want a Kaoms/Belly. I use Granite and Basalt and keep Fortify buff up by linking it to Leap Slam. Aslo use Chaos Golem. Pantheon's from Brine King and Yugul help alot. Now we don't get chain stunned and reflects aren't as scary as before. Changes to volatiles also is heavily in our favor, they are easily avoidable now.
You could also opt for Jade, Stibnite and Acrobatics. Blind, high evasion and Dodge helps alot but as you probably know, when that one hit gets trough, it's going to crit.

That being said this is a namelock skill and you are always in the face of things. But if you know how to play HC you should be fine.

Last edited by Rusherboy on Aug 13, 2017, 5:26:47 AM
"
FabitoAndres wrote:
Any tips to survive elemental reflect mod in maps ?

Soul of Yugul pantheon + Primeval Force passive + Wise Oak make you immune to reflects.

"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
Pitopito wrote:
Is taste of hate a luxury item that raise a lot of dps ? i ask that because i dropped one (running this build) but i dont have kaom/belly or Ngamu 6l can u help me with some advice in my gear?

Spoiler

Sell Taste of Hate. It adds small dps compaired to Lion's Roar, Atziri's Promise and Wise Oak.

Get a 6L corrupted chest, costs around 25-40C. Get a 450pdps axe for 30-40C.

Hey its me again! Thanks for the advices i manage to bought a Atziri disfavor and make it 5L so my new gear is this one:

Spoiler

I have 5.2k hp and i have a lot of troubles in high tier maps some bosses 1 shot me (High gardens for example) also Uber izaro insta kill me any advice to take more survival? also tried with kaom roots but same result
"
Kirby1978 wrote:

Hi and welcome to the game :)

Question with corrupting: You'd have to max out the gem first for it to go above the maximum gem level. If you lose levels by corrupting a gem, you will have to level it again, but you did not occur any permanent penalty past not being able to alter the gem again.

The Reason to use the Vaal Haste is: there is no space in the 6L for the normal haste gem.

I don't understand. Why does the haste gem have to be in the 6L? I would just be replacing the vaal haste gem in the glove link with a normal haste gem. Is the only change from corrupting a gem changing the level or does it change the effect at all?
Have you played around with diffrent golem/totem?
What do you suggest?
At the moment iam running lighting golem and ancestral protector for the speed.
Is it better to go more dmg then speed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info