[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

"
Barooky wrote:
I'm currently using Terminus Est. How much better is Ngamahu's Flame compared to it?

Ngamahu's is a much better weapon but also more expensive. You are better off finding a good physical rare two-handed axe.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Hey bro,

Currently playing the build in Harbinger and have done guardians etc on it. I saw you added phase acrobatics and some other changes and don't see them in the build guide. Do you have a link to the new tree? Also for the curse are you running an enlighten 3?

Thanks~

I personally don't use Acrobatics but some like it. It's easy to grab so you can try it out and see if you like it.

Hi! I just started following this build today, and i'm a bit confused on the bandits.
Should we kill everyone except Kraityn?
"
Spodyman wrote:
Hi! I just started following this build today, and i'm a bit confused on the bandits.
Should we kill everyone except Kraityn?

Yes help Kraityn.

Thanks!
@NuclearWinterz .. How much life did you have ? ^^
AS far as DPS nodes after the scion life wheel what do you recommend for the order? slaughter / cleaving > wrecking ball > hatchet master and than jewels?
What jewels are best? I did not see them in your guide.
Im currently playing this build and I enjoy playing melee for the first time :)

However, before transitioning to Kaom (which honestly will be a while till I get there) what gems do I use in the extra items slot (weapon/chest) And also, why is there 2 leapslams?

It almost feels like im missing something or as if the guide just isn't complete?

If you would bother to type the proper links just once (and maybe in the guide) I'd greatly apprediate it :)
I want to bring up something that was touched upon earlier (before 3.0)
It’s about Elemental Focus. I know it’s a big DPS boost but things have changed so the question is what would be a good alternative for EF?

While levelling I noticed that I was chilling, igniting and shocking mobs a lot but after putting EF into the links (5L corrupted body armor with the right colors) I only saw the burns from Herald of Ash. Now with 3.0 we have a lot of free “increased damage with ailments” in the nodes. As this is mainly used for poison and bleeds now it won’t help much as, If I understand correctly, it will help with the burns so for immediate damage it won’t do much.

However, since any elemental damage does now chill, ignite and shock wouldn’t it be an option to take out EF and replace it with something else and take the bottom nodes on the bottom right part of the tree leading up to Primeval Force? Being able to chill (maybe even freeze) and shock a map boss or other strong mobs could provide the same DPS (shocks and ignites making up for a skill gem less efficient than EF) while adding survivability because of the freezes and chills. As you level and gear up and getting higher damage output the effects of the ailments also increase in power.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info