[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

ah I wasn't aware. Good stuff then.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Build has lost minor dps with 5% nerf on Weapon Elemental Gem. There is also flask nerfs.

The build gaines alot of survivability with the Panthoen system. Cannot be stunned if stunned recently is very good. Also 20% reduced reflected damage wich adds up to 30% reduced reflected damage with the passive Primeval Force makes it possible to do elemental reflection maps and should be immune to elemental reflect rares.
The changes to how Volatiles work is also a big boost to our defenses.

DPS has never been this builds problem, defenses have been. Can't wait to play this build in 3.0.

3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Yeah, looks pretty good for 3.0

I am torn between rolling it as a starter or going SRS for currency - since the build is not the cheapest with Kaom/Disfavour for the start :D
I played this in beta with a only a 4l ngamahu's, 3.5k life, resists on average on 60% only and still did up to T8 without problems. You can probably generate currency with this build as well :)

The change of volatile bloods can also be dangerous! It now doesn't explode immediately but it's now a ground effect that will home in on you if you stand still. I died to it several times in beta just because I was standing still after killing the mob. I know 3.0 has more of such mobs that leave a little surprise after they die ;)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
I checked a lot of unique items in path of building and i found that Kitava's feast is more damage than Ngamahu. So that's another good option i guess.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
I played this in beta with a only a 4l ngamahu's, 3.5k life, resists on average on 60% only and still did up to T8 without problems. You can probably generate currency with this build as well :)

The change of volatile bloods can also be dangerous! It now doesn't explode immediately but it's now a ground effect that will home in on you if you stand still. I died to it several times in beta just because I was standing still after killing the mob. I know 3.0 has more of such mobs that leave a little surprise after they die ;)

edit: nvm
Last edited by morfer on Aug 2, 2017, 11:37:55 AM
"
morfer wrote:
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:

Ngamahu's will be pretty expensive this league, since it's only 10% chance for Breach spawn per map and 6c Zana Breach mod - legacy was a dream for the Breachuniques :D

Ngamahu its not a breach drop...
Oh boy, sorry - you are right, had a brainfart ;)
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:

Based on this, would you recommend it as a league starter? Obviously with the budget gear, the expensive gear can be farmed for with the character.

There are so many good choices for leagues starters, I have no idea what to make!
"
m0onknight wrote:
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:

Based on this, would you recommend it as a league starter? Obviously with the budget gear, the expensive gear can be farmed for with the character.

There are so many good choices for leagues starters, I have no idea what to make!

I playd up to lvl 80 in beta, was doing tier 12 maps no problem. I took all the life and elemental nodes before physical damage nodes and had close to 5k life in crap gear. Totally fine as league starter.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info