Help with Voltaxic spark

Hello dear friends of the ggg forum :)

I got a problem ive been messing around .

So first of all i started this league after a break from poe .

I found a Yt Video with Voltaxic spark from ZiggyD.

But now it seems the build got nerfed hard and i still cant do atziri ( my Gear is good ).

So is there any way that i can keep playing this charakter?

I wont made a new one .

So my Question can i maybe use other gear (weapons ) and stay with spark ?

Or shoukd i invest some reskillpoints and skill the tree back a bit? Maybe a new skill?

Just look at my Charakter JeanDSpark and you can see what i wear and my skilltree.

Ascendancy is Ber/Deadeye

Last bumped on Mar 22, 2017, 1:15:04 PM
would be rly nice if someone could help me
You can't do Atziri because her mirror phase is 100% reflect of any kind of damage. Chaos included. Someone correct me if wrong. You need to switch to storm call temporarily or something.
Can i just change spark with stormcall ?

Or maybe i take a arrow skill like lightning arrow ? cause i skilled projectile speed and dmg?

or can you give me any advice to skill my tree better? gear changes?
What, specifically, can't you do?

Atziri is as much a knowledge thing as it is a build thing, I've never killed her either simply because I don't want to burn a hundred fragment combos trying to learn the fight. Have killed Uber Izaro several times however and consider him significantly less problematic than Atziri.

From what I can tell the build looks workable, though do note that Scion Spark was power nerfed after the one league in which it was a powerful build, and your specific tree could do with some pruning. The Scion Deadeye and Berserker Ascendancy notables got rekt. The build is still workable, it just isn't nearly as devastating as Ziggy's Spark Scion guide claims. It's significantly worse against bosses because its leech turns off after four seconds of not killing things now, so either you drop them fast, hope they have adds, or play much more carefully. Curse on Hit Warlord's Mark on Herald of Thunder is less reliable than Blasphemy is if you're counting on Warlord's Mark leech.

Consider a variation of the following tree: www.poeurl.com/bcRz Finish getting Potency of Will, trim off all the mana nodes you shouldn't need, and trade them for an extra jewel slot near Scion start, Skittering Runes cluster for increased effectiveness of your curse-based leech, and Ash, Frost and Storm for reduced reflected damage taken since you're right there anyways. The last isn't essential but it might help with some of the typical troubles of a Spark build especially as your total +% Life from the tree is a bit low for a Scion. Do Uberlab, get either +2 passive points or Path of the Ranger. Both save you the same amount of points.

Then see if someone more familiar with the Atziri fight is willing to walk you through it, preferably in-game. That might cost, but hey. Everything costs in PoE.
"
jeerinho wrote:
You can't do Atziri because her mirror phase is 100% reflect of any kind of damage. Chaos included. Someone correct me if wrong. You need to switch to storm call temporarily or something.

chaos dmg can not be reflected, not even by the mirror atziri

check out mathils voltaxic guide, it is more recent, you may have to relevel, it won't feel smooth and honestly i would recommend going another route, also scion is a very underpowered class choice at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmSc5zyh8mg
Last edited by Flurbereinigung on Mar 22, 2017, 1:17:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info