Beta key giveaway!

Hi i just noticed that i got next friend invite and have no one to give it. So i want to do a contest. Conditions to win are having skype and free time to play with me ( i'll make new char). So now way to win. Firstly write yourelf in below that post. i'll randomly choose 5 people who'll get into second part of contest. I'll be choosing for next 3 hours. after 0:00 GMT+1 first part of contest ends. Good Luck.
have skype... would really like to play while skyping since I will have soooo many questions :D but probably not today since i havent slept since yesterday so i'll have to grab like a 12 hour shuteye first :)
Hi, I've got skype, and with any luck, maybe you'll let me in?
Thank you, Avientar !
You rock !
Last edited by J4NuS on Feb 9, 2012, 3:02:01 PM
Hey there, i have skype and i would like to play with you and try out different combinations of classes, i am really interested in the rogue archetype and summoner!!
Okay as i see in conquest appeard less people than i thought in that case i'll give u second turn of it. I want u to write a short poem about PoE the one i like most will be winning one. Time to 3.10.12 at 12:00 GMT+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info