New, Need feedback

So I started with a Witch had a firestorm build with zombies or w.e and carried myself through all the acts on normal. But had to suicide a sad number of times to do so. I'm thinking of starting a Scion, But I just want some feedback on maybe the best possible champ to play as, a good begging build to complete all the acts on normal w/o having to suicide with a skill tree outline aswell. Really enjoying the game and have a few buddys 90+ who run maps and eventually i'd like to join them. Thanks!
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2017, 4:20:38 AM
There are plenty of build guides provided in the forum that can give you ideas.

As to your question of "what's the best class?", that's got a few answers. From a min/max perspective, assassin, elementalist, occultist, inquisitor, warchief, and slayer are some of the "best" ascendancies. But unless you want to count those, the base starting class doesn't matter outside of where your tree starts.

For example:
It will be harder to get a spell damage build going as a duelist, but it's possible. It will be harder to get a melee damage build going as a witch, but it's possible.

Pick an idea you want, like "I really like the fireball spell!" and look on the build guides to inform your decision as to which route you need to go on the tree to maximize your efficiency.

Or, if you don't care about efficiency, then just have fun doing whatever crazy nonsense you want to do. I would suggest that you do pick a single "main" skill that you use, however. The game's higher difficulties are too limiting for people who spread themselves thin.
Bring back race seasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info