Developer Photos

"
60x7 wrote:
That D3 mouse pad though.

My thoughts exactly.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
*in Steve Ballmer's voice*
DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS!
That moment when you see how many bugs GGG know are in the game and they need to fix, that is not an small number. :V

grindserv:3000 or grindshare:3000? :D
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
Zero_Cool9407 wrote:
That moment when you see how many bugs GGG know are in the game and they need to fix, that is not an small number. :V

Bug reports like that usually increment up. So that's over 51,000 issues already fixed and probably tons get added every week / day or w/e
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
what.

you're gonna give us photos where we can't even see ppl's faces? :P

i mean, you didn't even put any easter eggs in there for us. :( boo-hoo.

- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
I'd keep an eye on that Jef dude on Quality Assurance. Something looks suspicious about that guy, i mean take a look at his mouse pad ...looks fishy.

Did you have a party before taking the pictures?
Very cool to see some faces behind the machines.

To all the "lol d3 mousepad" comments. I would say: Whether d3 was bad or shit, it will still be part of gaming history and maybe it is a reminder to the GGG team, of what not to do. LOL
"
Snachy6666 wrote:
Very cool to see some faces behind the machines.

To all the "lol d3 mousepad" comments. I would say: Whether d3 was bad or shit, it will still be part of gaming history and maybe it is a reminder to the GGG team, of what not to do. LOL

so we're choosing between "bad" or "shit" ??
..i'd go with shit, tyvm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info