[2.6] Ngamahu Molten strike / Cyclone combo | Fast Clearing | Deathless Shaper and t16s! | Videos

Ya i saw that. So the 40% damage is better than 100% hit. Wonder how big a difference it is. I suppose i could test it myself. THx for info.

Just curious of course. He obviously knows what he is doing :P

Just looked it may be one of the MORE damage things instead of increased..i gotta figure out what that means but i think its good.
Last edited by Dpachi on Mar 27, 2017, 4:50:38 AM
"
69wanted69 wrote:
"
So, I want to do this but as a raider (I like going fast). I have few question about molten strike skill itself.
1. So, fire conversion on gem only applies to melee hit? Projectiles are still 50/50 with axe? To achieve 100% fire on projectiles we must have xoph amulet?
2. Does helm enchantment increased molten strike damage affects projectiles too? It is pretty much the same dmg as 3 additional projectiles and is way cheaper.

1. I think you read wrong, molten strike's projectile will be 100% conversion as molten strike have 60% conversion already, with conversion on axe its 100%. It is the "molten burst" from the axe that only have 50% conversion (it has no conversion innate, therefore only 50% damage is fire from the axe conversion) so to get molten burst to have 100% conversion, xoph's blood is needed.

2. yes it will affect projectile too, but remember, molten strike with multistrike linked is 3 hits, this means with extra proj enchant there will be 9 more proj every time you use molten strike, therefore much better than the damage enchant.(pretty much 30% increased damage vs 30% more damage)
I am playing the raider variant and I can tell you although its faster and stuff, berserker is the way to go as the leech is just too strong. ( the 100% leech is way more noticeable at around tier 12+ maps)
i can show you in-game if you want, the raider variant.

Well, if you could record strand/gorge run(because I noticed you have no cyclone setup) it would be appreciated.
Hi im actually playing this build and so far it was so much fun! thank you for the build! :)
"
69wanted69 wrote:

then you're doing something very wrong, which ascendancy nodes did you take first?
you take all the leech ones first and carnage last, and with that hp im guessing you didnt take all the hp nodes first either.

I followed what is written on the topic. I focused on getting Elementalist and then Vaal Pact. I have not yet reached a level capable of picking up all hp points.

My current skill tree (lvl 77) https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAUtCZYOPBQgFE0UcRR1FukYkRmKGjgaVSKvJDcnLyo4LlMwdzJ-Nug4UzkOOlI62D38QzFHfkz_TipQR1b6WGNZ81n-W69fP1_QYSFkUmVNZlRoZXKpdO11y3asdud313h6eu99dYKbhNmE74VShXuGYIdqjM-QVZcGl3mYV6TCqSeplKyqrY2747yfvTa-p78IwaPDOsSixtjPftNv037ZYdrB4mHkUeoY6mLrCew47g7vDu968932SPcy-F_46_xL_ro=?accountName=DeusDemonio&characterName=_Halphas

In several situations I die by hit kill.
My stats
http://i.imgur.com/AeK3Vi2.png
http://i.imgur.com/MFRYQPr.png
Hey, loving the build so far but I got a couple of questions.

How do you get enough intelligence to equip level 20 blasphemy, inc AoE and conc effect? I don't see any intelligence on your gear.

Also I'm getting one shotted/insta bursted alot, sitting at 7.1k hp right now and sometimes I still get oneshotted by some rare mobs, even while spinning. Is this just the life of a cycloner or am I doing something wrong here.

Also what did you do to get stun immunity did you get the boot enchant? I'm getting stunned sometimes like in dense ice breaches and combine that with constant freeze even with the freeze immunity flask I die most of the time.

Thanks!

"
Fimuli wrote:

How do you get enough intelligence to equip level 20 blasphemy, inc AoE and conc effect? I don't see any intelligence on your gear.

Also I'm getting one shotted/insta bursted alot, sitting at 7.1k hp right now and sometimes I still get oneshotted by some rare mobs, even while spinning. Is this just the life of a cycloner or am I doing something wrong here.

Also what did you do to get stun immunity did you get the boot enchant? I'm getting stunned sometimes like in dense ice breaches and combine that with constant freeze even with the freeze immunity flask I die most of the time.

Thanks!

Yeah... i have same question ... I need to use 2 int talents on tree to get 20 lvl blasphemy

Edit: Actually i found it... i was whole time 10 int off i didnt noticed that he take +10int above Retribution :) i hope it's help you with your problem with INT like me :D
Last edited by mansikcz on Mar 27, 2017, 10:39:46 AM
"
Fimuli wrote:

Thanks!

You probably get oneshotted by ele reflect mobs or volatiles.

You can get stun immunity by wearing kaom roots. Good item, but you need sacrafice probably movement skill (leap slam).
So if we are running this with Xoph's, what would be the better flask set up? I've seen Wise Oak suggested
"
mansikcz wrote:
Hi im actually playing this build and so far it was so much fun! thank you for the build! :)

Thanks for the feedback!

"
Fimuli wrote:

Thanks!

The two points in intelligence are only placeholders for my IIQ gear, basically lazy-mode, 27 int on either ring, gloves or boots usually does the trick though =)

I see there are two people that have issues with survivability, you could try a basalt flask and/or Taste of hate, but honestly survivability is the least of my problems even in t16s with insta-hp flask, antibleed and Taste of hate.

Cyclone has innate stun-immunity while spinning, and post 7k hp i had no issues with either freeze or stuns while spinning. I guess those are the woes of a melee, but i've honestly had few problems with it. Taste of hate helps vs freeze/chill/ice damage too and is recommended =)

"

So if we are running this with Xoph's, what would be the better flask set up? I've seen Wise Oak suggested

I prefer Dying sun for the clear speed, added projectiles is also nice, Wise oak is great if you manage to balance your resists, taste of hate for the phys reduction and 50% of the effect is great too imo.

69wanted69 you're 100% right, I wrote that in a hurry, ele focus will not have more impact as it's still 50% phys without AoF. I've implemented Xoph's blood in the build, and it's much smoother clear-speed wise!

A rare amulet is still viable though, especially if you can't afford a xohps, but getting one should be the goal, thanks for your feedback!
"
Dpachi wrote:
Ya i saw that. So the 40% damage is better than 100% hit. Wonder how big a difference it is. I suppose i could test it myself. THx for info.

Just curious of course. He obviously knows what he is doing :P

Just looked it may be one of the MORE damage things instead of increased..i gotta figure out what that means but i think its good.

EO is definately worth it, MORE damage is multiplicative, while increased is additive. 40% more makes a -huge- impact, while 40% increased is barerly noticable. With our attack speed, EO is pretty much up all the time, worst case, try using a ice golem for the crit and accuracy. :)

As a side note, with the help from the feedback here and testing ingame, it's better than ever, i'll update the guide once im done testing =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info