[2.6] Ngamahu Molten strike / Cyclone combo | Fast Clearing | Deathless Shaper and t16s! | Videos

I have a 6s 5L Ngamahus, should I still use fire pen in the 6th unlinked slot or would there be a better option? Currently using life on hit so my molten bursts add a bit of survivability, but I'm sure there is a better option. Thanks in advance!
-bp
"
aer0_ wrote:
I have a 6s 5L Ngamahus, should I still use fire pen in the 6th unlinked slot or would there be a better option? Currently using life on hit so my molten bursts add a bit of survivability, but I'm sure there is a better option. Thanks in advance!
-bp

life gain on hit literally does nothing, the 1% leech overshadow it so much its not even worth using,
and yes fire pen would be ideal
"
69wanted69 wrote:
"
aer0_ wrote:
-bp

life gain on hit literally does nothing, the 1% leech overshadow it so much its not even worth using,

By "literally does nothing" do you mean it does not interact with the molten burst? Because if it does interact it's about 9 projectiles x 5 attacks per second x 20% chance to proc x 44 life gained per hit, that's around 400 health per second of healing.

Also wanted, your knowledge about the game is appreciated but I've noticed you are rude in just about every response. It's a game and we are all trying to learn. Lighten up a bit friend :)

-bp
the leech from nodes is more than enough to keep your hp topped off.

you'll gain life from the gem but it's not needed.
"
aer0_ wrote:
"
69wanted69 wrote:
"
aer0_ wrote:
-bp

By "literally does nothing" do you mean it does not interact with the molten burst? Because if it does interact it's about 9 projectiles x 5 attacks per second x 20% chance to proc x 44 life gained per hit, that's around 400 health per second of healing.

Also wanted, your knowledge about the game is appreciated but I've noticed you are rude in just about every response. It's a game and we are all trying to learn. Lighten up a bit friend :)

-bp

some of these questions are literally retarded, idk how you want me to reply without facepalming a billion times over.
fire pen is literally a more modifier, you're telling me the rapid heals from olten strike is not enough?
idc you're using cyclone or molten strike, they both have insane amount of hits per second.
so you trade like what 40% more damage for 400 hp per second? wutface
and if you guys dont want me to be rude, rethink these dumbass questions, because a simple google would solve it but nah.
you guys will realize how dumb these questions are if you would just do a little bit of research.
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Apr 19, 2017, 7:32:21 PM
Hey I've got an idea, maybe if you can't reply without being an insufferable [Removed by Support], just keep your thoughts to yourself? Also the fire pen isn't linked so it's ONLY modifying the molten burst. All you've done is displayed poor reading comprehension and then replied incorrectly. Pretty awkward when you call a question dumb but are too fucking stupid to understand it. Go get some sun kid.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Apr 20, 2017, 7:10:48 PM
Hi,
If I can't get Xoph's Blood (playing SSF), should I take Avatar of Fire keystone?

Thanks,
"
aer0_ wrote:
Hey I've got an idea, maybe if you can't reply without being an insufferable [Removed by Support], just keep your thoughts to yourself? Also the fire pen isn't linked so it's ONLY modifying the molten burst. All you've done is displayed poor reading comprehension and then replied incorrectly. Pretty awkward when you call a question dumb but are too fucking stupid to understand it. Go get some sun kid.

did you read the previous posts? did you see that molten burst is over 1/5 of your damage? actually keep using life gain on hit, stay noob.
because it is unlink that makes life gain on hit even more ineffective ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE 100% LEECH UP ALL THE TIME
400hp is alot compare to 10k life gain on hit per molten burst right? 50000 life gain on hit on the same hit vs 50400?
and just fyi fire pene increases your damage therefore you leech more, that literally does the same AND GIVE YOU MORE DAMAGE AT THE SAME TIME.
even on 1% leech it doesnt justify using the gem, do you see anyone using that gem nowday?
you're the one too stupid to understand monster resistance and how important it is to have penetration.
the fact that you didnt put it in link with molten strike and went for tooptip molten strike is stupid in the first place.
maybe you're the one who should use path of building.
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Apr 20, 2017, 7:26:35 PM
"
Hi,
If I can't get Xoph's Blood (playing SSF), should I take Avatar of Fire keystone?

Thanks,

yes, take it
drop some damage nodes for it
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Apr 20, 2017, 8:20:50 PM
Another noob question here.
Is it correct that Molten Strike is only used on boss? For normal mapping, only Cyclone is used?
Last edited by TheHeadsmasher on Apr 20, 2017, 8:50:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info