[2.6] Ngamahu Molten strike / Cyclone combo | Fast Clearing | Deathless Shaper and t16s! | Videos

Added an IIQ version for fun, doing shaped strands just fine =)

IIQ Gear

Would you recommend this or a Slayer version?
"

I'd recommend Berserker due to Cloaked savagery and leech alone, Aspect of carnage is a plus, but not necessary :)
Would you be able to post a levelling tree, as in what to get up to level 20 then 50 then 70, something along those lines? Thank you!
Which gems should i try to socket first in ngamahu's for a 5 link?
"
kurtsback17 wrote:
Would you be able to post a levelling tree, as in what to get up to level 20 then 50 then 70, something along those lines? Thank you!

Working on it! Should be released soon(tm)! Until then, I'd suggest to level it as a normal Ngamahu cyclone build, and then transition to the 6l + kaoms when moolah allows!

"
CursedVigil wrote:

I'd drop Fire penetration as the 6th link, Molten strike should still be very powerful. Worst case, you can run it in a 6socket without molten strike until you can link the axe =)

I'd recommend:

In a 6-socket: WED - Conc effect - PPAD - GMP - Fire pen - Ele focus until you can 6l the axe or:

Molten - WED - Multistrike - PPAD - Conf effect in a 5link, although i havent tested it yet in a 5l.
"
krilox wrote:
"
kurtsback17 wrote:

Working on it! Should be released soon(tm)! Until then, I'd suggest to level it as a normal Ngamahu cyclone build, and then transition to the 6l + kaoms when moolah allows!

"
CursedVigil wrote:

I'd drop Fire penetration as the 6th link, Molten strike should still be very powerful. Worst case, you can run it in a 6socket without molten strike until you can link the axe =)

I'd recommend:

In a 6-socket: WED - Conc effect - PPAD - GMP - Fire pen - Ele focus until you can 6l the axe or:

Molten - WED - Multistrike - PPAD - Conf effect in a 5link, although i havent tested it yet in a 5l.

I was playing around in Path of Building last night and Fire Pen seems like the best choice to drop in a 5L. It has the lowest effect for both the initial hit and the meatballs. (Of course, the PPAD/Conc doesn't affect the initial hit at all, but that's not the focus.)

Edit: keep in mind too, all sockets affect the Molten Blast hits, so you can still run Fire Pen on those with a 6S5L.

This build looks really fun. Been looking to play something different, and this seems perfect! Thanks for the guide.

"

I think it'll be personal preference. Both have solid defensive mechanics.

Zerker has built in leech from Pain Reaver and super healing against bosses with Cloaked in Savagery. 40% more damage multiplier up all the time from Aspect of Carnage is awesome.

Slayer would require you to grab Vitality Void for leech, taking the points out of the Vaal Pact pathing. The overkill leech and leech effects not removed at full life are also great. 20% cull sis amazing and more Onslaught uptime is great. A 20% conditional more damage multiplier is nice as well.
Last edited by nEgativezEro89 on Mar 22, 2017, 12:28:41 PM
Is your listed damage tooltip or from out of game calculations? Just curious cause im making a similar build and want to check damage against yours.
How does multistrike work with Molten Strike, does the ball hit then bounce up and hit again?
"

Edit: keep in mind too, all sockets affect the Molten Blast hits, so you can still run Fire Pen on those with a 6S5L.

This build looks really fun. Been looking to play something different, and this seems perfect! Thanks for the guide.

Good point! Fire pen will still work for the proc in a 5linked 6socket, i'll add that to the guide, and thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info