[2.6](Meme theorycrafting)Max attack speed self-ignite "Flaming Lacerations"

mlg text to speech

You pick Duelist for the insane damage and life steal slayer gives.
You love setting things on fire, including yourself.
However since you picked duelist holy fire(literally the best burning damage passive on the tree) is almost on the opposite side.
Begin leveling your duelist with whatever skill gems and silly gear you can find, all with the goal of getting to holy fire as quickly as possible(and picking up the nearby health nodes if you're attempting to do this in HC, you madman)
Then finally after getting near the end of act one you get lacerate, the most OP melee skill gem available to you, its basically double strike and cleave but with additional physical damage for free.
(Please add MTXs GGG thanks in advance)
After frying the evil mermaid's fish body and getting to level 16 somewhere along the road ditch your rings for two mokou's embrace ruby rings.
Why two? You ask.
Because the effects stack, cancelling out any form of "reduced attack speed" the lacerate initially imposed on us as long as you are able to set yourself on fire.
You also pick up a cloak of flame at level 18 so that whenever you take physical damage you basically have a 50% chance to be set on fire, granting you all the bonuses from mokou's embrace.
You then link whatever two-handed sword you're using and equip it with:
Lacerate => Added fire damage => Faster attacks => Melee physical damage.
Now you should start to see some synergy with setting yourself on fire and getting loads of additional attack speed.
You eventually beat up izaro and get slayer's endless hunger, so that even though you're setting yourself on fire you'll be able to lifeleech all your health back to continue to fuel your own self-inflicted ignite
Continue leveling up until you hit around level 68-69.
Now this is where your passion for fire truly shines.
You grab oro's sacrifice, eye of innocence, kaom's heart, and the blood dance.
You also pick up every +1 to frenzy charges, and you also corrupt your blood dance to give +1 additional frenzy charges on the first try because you bought MTX's from GGG so they blessed you with 100% added RNG for your next vaal orb.

You also get other unique items that synergize well with frenzy charges because rare items are overrated anyways.

You should now have 7-8 frenzy charges max.
You then six socket your oro's sacrifice with:
Lacerate => Fire penetration => Faster attacks => Weapon elemental damage => Increased burning damage =>Multistrike
But then you realize oro's sacrifice does awful damage so you swap it out with doomsower and 6 link it with:
Lacerate => Added fire damage => Melee physical damage => multistrike => Faster attacks => Increased burning damage
You lacerate all the endgame t1-15 maps with ease,
You don't do any maps that give monsters immunity to ignite or chance to resist elemental status effects because you're not welcome there.
You also never fight guardian of the phoenix who is a total poser who does not love fire as much as you do nor does it ignite itself like you do to show its appreciation to fire.
However you can totally wipe the floor with all the other guardians since they can be set on fire.
You do the same with Shaper, who can also be set on fire.

You farm dried lake till level 100
Congradultions! You can now charge an additional 1c for your uber lab carrying service.
I'll be sure to put videos of me destroying everything when I can actually afford a 6L and a kaom's heart
Last edited by HadesRecoded on May 30, 2017, 11:20:14 AM
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2017, 8:56:37 PM
Reserved for when I can actually post legit gear/link the actual character and videos
Last edited by HadesRecoded on Mar 23, 2017, 8:55:05 AM
You have my attention, eagerly waiting for updates.
Still busy with this build idea or nah? :)

cuz it looks kewl
"
ErazerYo wrote:
Still busy with this build idea or nah? :)

cuz it looks kewl

Yeah I've suspended the idea, I'll save it for next league, right now I'm focusing on a completely different build.
I haven't given up on this build don't worry
I'm worried

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info