[BLOOD] 18+/US - MATURE & LAID BACK GAMERS

Hi, My name is Zach. I'm 25 and live in the US. I've been playing PoE for a couple of years now and just recently started looking for a guild to join. I used to play Standard but I started playing leagues since Prophecy and I would like to find a guild that enjoys the game as much as I do. Thanks
"
LoCoZakk wrote:
Hi, My name is Zach. I'm 25 and live in the US. I've been playing PoE for a couple of years now and just recently started looking for a guild to join. I used to play Standard but I started playing leagues since Prophecy and I would like to find a guild that enjoys the game as much as I do. Thanks

Hey Zakk, sounds good to me, hopefully I can catch you tonight sometime between 5PM-7PM EST. I think you will like the guild.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
Hi I was wondering about joining Blood, I have a lvl 78 Gladiator and would really like to advance further into the game. I'd like to think I can be helpful for others and am a fairly good guy. there's so much I'd like to learn about the game my highest map is 12. My ign is - SirCutter
Last edited by GMMiller on Apr 17, 2017, 2:16:06 PM
bump
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
Hi there. My name is Redi/26 (pronounced as "ready" or call me Red if that's easier). I really like POE and I'm fairly active in the game, after 7PM Eastern time (Boston,MA) and most of the weekend. I have good knowledge of the game, I think, around 1500 hours and still enjoying it a a lot. My friends are too casual with the game so I'm looking for a more active laid back, chill and friendly guild to play with, make friends and help out. I have a mic so I can get on discord. I have 3 toons level 85+ in SLL.
IGN: HOWA_def_non_META_build

So yeah I would like to join your fine guild. Thanks!
Bump
Hey, my name is Darnell. 26,interested in joining. I'll be on this evening here and there
I would love to join, I played when it released but didn't have anyone to play with, I have played all 10 seasons of D3 but really got tired of the lack of variety and crazy sets. I looked back into POE and it had really bloomed so I decided to jump back to the Legacy league. I sadly do not yet meet your level 60 requirement, but I have only been playing for like 3 days so far and I am around 40, shouldn't take me long to hit 60 and I read reddit threads constantly at work so I have a decent understanding of the game.

Character: xxStormyxx
Account name: xeroph34r
sorry SpartanSaint and xeroph34r we are full atm but as soon as we get some more room Crowns or I will pm on the forums and in-game.
Hi, Im interested in joining, Im almost to lvl 60, I dont have a lot of time to play but get on when I can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info