dell

A lot of those items just increase rarity, which has no bearing on currency drops.
"
Reozul wrote:
A lot of those items just increase rarity, which has no bearing on currency drops.

this not tru, somtimes is work, but wat is situation - its very hard to my. This game need 100 rarity and Ex mb drop some times. But its not work 250rarity+quntity. This game bad rnd.
IGN: FluttershyYay
There are many farming methods. Saying "15h per day farm for 4days" doesn't really say much. If you're "farming" white t1 maps, yup, that's about expected. I've got very good drops (and I'm not a good player) on rather average builds. Some of my most valuable items this league:

Spoiler

It's not even much, but this is about two weeks worth of stuff I got in two weeks of gameplay. Also my stash probably has 5-6 ex worth of stuff (not including currency) in just small packs, such as lvl2 enlighten gem, lot of 20% gems with 10c value, Heretics Veil etc. I bought that Eye of Innocence when it cost over an exalt (knowing fully well their prices will drop rapidly, which was not an issue to me!).

If you want to farm, you want to be sensible about it. For example, doing Shaped Strand wasn't really good method unless you got a build with great clearspeed. Mine have very average clearspeed. Instead I bought cheap Shaped Strands that uber lab farmers got from treasure chests and that they vaaled (with stats like ele reflect etc) for 3-4c each, some of them have like 130-150% item quantity. Then I also bought 3x breach leaguestones for 20-30c. I did all the breaches by using vaal cyclone (and certain other skill to clear the mobs). I got tons of splinters, tons of currency and tons of other loot. Each breachstone paid itself back, but at some point I got that Xophs Blood amulet which pretty much paid them all back (even if they had not dropped anything else). I also 6-linked Volls Protector in 8 fuses, for fun. Sold it for 4,4ex.

Despite all this, now I'm farming also uber lab with another lab farming toon. Whenever a good layout pops out (Argus on main path, preferably no idols because I don't like waiting etc), I farm it too. I've got like 3-4 exalts in 2 days from lab and I'm not even good at farming it. My best run took 8 minutes. Any other day I do the breach farming method, because it's so fun. Also I use sextants for strand. Each strand on the average costs me like 10-15c, but it's all worth it when you get so much loot. I have so far only gotten one decent enchant from lab (barrage), so it's mostly full key runs treasure chests that make it worth. I've died like 5 times too, so I've lost 20c just because of that (yet I often get 20% quality gems chest or something like that which easily makes for 0,5 to 1ex profit:

Spoiler

Also, I identify rares that I get, I haul them all (boots, helmets, trinkets and jewels) and put in my quad tabs and let other people decide if they're worth something (without spending much time thinking about them). I've found probably 2ex just by doing this. I don't even bother with chaos recipe and rarely bother with trades that are less than 5c worth (unless I happen to be in my ho).

Lot of folks I know aren't really doing proper farming, they just keep somehow thinking that doing t11-15 maps in itself is very profitable. Lot of them have terrible layouts even. You CAN get lucky, but it's purely by chance. Also lot of folks farm Xoph, but dunno, I've just lost about 2ex farming him (and then getting the amulet from a breach...)

5 h per day
2 x exa directly, about 1000 chaos (from currency exchange, chaos recipes), 1 x reliq key, 1 x 6L,
max map on atlas->T14
just bad luck, slow map cleaning, low IIQ or (and) IIR, bad leaguestones combos
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
5Day Stil 0 Exa 0 Keys

1 Unic 20c

soong good? I dont think so.
"
zagibu wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Weird, I did way less than you this league, and among other things...

How is it weird that in a luck based system, some people are lucky and others aren't?

Wasn't luck though, just had play time and brain.

I have had 3 Keys 2 Exa this league, basically nothing (but a lot of Divine drops... Rip). Compare to Breach where at this point I already had a Shav from Cadiro and 4-5 Exa drops. But to make a point I also farmed about 300 Strand this league so far? I got that with being smart with currency and saving LOL, with less time invested than op. I've had nothing drop this league of value actually, outside of a couple of ∼70-80c items.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Mar 21, 2017, 10:29:01 AM
If they increased the drop rate of currency, you'd have the exact same complaint because the currency would be worth less. If they made it so every 45 hour, there'd be millions more exalts and other currencies floating around. It wouldn't change anything. What you really want is them to change the droprate for you but nobody else. Otherwise it is pointless.

I found 1 exalt all last league. I've already found two this league. I bet you don't complain when you're on the other side of the rng curve and get luckier than average.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
skrecu wrote:
5 h per day
2 x exa directly, about 1000 chaos (from currency exchange, chaos recipes), 1 x reliq key, 1 x 6L,
max map on atlas->T14
just bad luck, slow map cleaning, low IIQ or (and) IIR, bad leaguestones combos

hau many rarity and quntyty u have from farm ex and keys?
Last edited by Demedim on Mar 21, 2017, 12:37:17 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
If they increased the drop rate of currency, you'd have the exact same complaint because the currency would be worth less. If they made it so every 45 hour, there'd be millions more exalts and other currencies floating around. It wouldn't change anything. What you really want is them to change the droprate for you but nobody else. Otherwise it is pointless.

I found 1 exalt all last league. I've already found two this league. I bet you don't complain when you're on the other side of the rng curve and get luckier than average.

This.

OP ask one of your parents to explain (or translate?) this post to you.
Perception is reality.
"
mark1030 wrote:

Changing drop rates so that they are way higher would encourage people to roll more rare gear. Currently BiS is basically uniques now, and even though theoritically high level rares can outperform uniques, no one is going to spend obscene amounts of currency to outroll a Legacy ROTC, Disfavour, or another other unique item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info